4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

Wow. Anyone making demands like this - no matter whether their opinion is right or wrong - seriously makes me want to quit every match where my opponent picks Freddy.

I actually want to take the losses now just so you can't play as the character you paid for.

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

Wow, look at how one announcement completely divided this forum! Everybody needs to take a deep breath, accept that Freddy is officially invading MK, and move along. There's really no need for all of this bickering. Voice your opinion, but don't tear people apart over it!

Anyway, I personally think this is a terrible idea right now, but I'll still get him. I have a feeling I could be pleasantly surprised by him come August 9th, so I'm just going to roll with it and get him so I don't screw over other players who actually WANT to use him. It's a shame that they did waste a DLC slot on him (I was praying for Tremor), and it does suck for the Season Pass buyers, but hey, nobody is forcing you to use Freddy if you don't want to! There's still plenty of other great characters that made you love this game in the first place! And if the DLC sells and NRS notices just how much of a profit downloadable characters really are, it opens more doors for more characters before you know it!

Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

Well, honestly, I wanted Cyber Smoke.

But Freddy?

Yes. Just yes. He looks great, and a lot of care was obviously taken in putting him together. The furnace fatality, for example, is just excellent. I think all of the talk of boycotting is just silly. Why is everyone so super-self-entitled? Yeah, there are other Mortal Kombat characters that could have gotten in, but I doubt Freddy is going to be the last DLC ever, so that whole point is moot. The beauty of Freddy is that he's DLC, unlike Kratos; if you don't want to pay for Freddy to be in your game, besmirching your beautiful character select screen, then don't buy him. But to deprive another player of being Freddy simply because you cannot handle him being in Mortal Kombat and won't download a free compatibility pack that comes with two costumes I'm sure you'll all want is just childish and pointlessly vindictive.

I'm sure I've made more than a few enemies with this post, but I'm honestly just getting tired of seeing all of the self-entitlement amongst fans. I'm a Transformers fan too, and the amount of whining and self-entitlement in that fanbase is TREMENDOUS. It seems I just can't get away from it. :gr_jest:

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

Hahaha, Freddy OMG, Hell be praised, I wanted him in a decent game since... forever :)
Now I only need a Predator and I'll play this MK... forever :)
Yeey for them that like him \0/
Sorry for the peeps that wanted someone else :(
And for the haters... well, screw you guys anyway, you'd hate any one.

Re: Word From A MK Fan.

I never said I'm the best Liu Kang. And he isn't only my main, he's my hero as well. I love talking about Liu Kang but it just pisses me off how people use the same kombos over and over and over and over and over and over again. They don't take the time to learn something new with them. And what I did was rubbing in their faces. Never have I said I'M GONNA BEAT THOSE LIU KANG SPAMMERS UP!!!!!!!!11!! I just complain how they never take the time to learn something new.

I wasn't talking about dissing Liu kang players who use the same two combos over and over again. I actually AGREE with you on that. Its annoying. I just mean don't mention Liu kang in every single post u write lol. I've come to expect it every time I see your name at the beginning of the post, and most of the time I'm right. I like him too, but c'mon dude

Back on topic, I too like my MK game to be pure, and for that reason I will not be getting Freddy or the compatibility pack (unless it has awesome costumes that aren't more ninjas). I don't care what anyone says, I refuse to have Freddy Krueger in my game, it just ruins the experience for me

Lets just hope that MK10 has Kreate-A-Fighter once again... Now that be the best MK game ever since Armageddon! Oh YEah!

remember the nightmare on elm street movie where freddy fought hand to hand combat?

yeah i like that one too! :roll:

Back on topic, I too like my MK game to be pure, and for that reason I will not be getting Freddy or the compatibility pack (unless it has awesome costumes that aren't more ninjas). I don't care what anyone says, I refuse to have Freddy Krueger in my game, it just ruins the experience for me

I heared it was koming with Sub-Zero's unmasked skin.

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

Please let me express myself as a Brazilian gamer:
HUEHeuhEUehuEHeuhEUHeueUehuEHeuhEUHeuEHUehuEHeuhEUHeuEHUehEUHeuhEUehuEHeuhEUHeuEHUehEUHeu

I'm laughing SO HARD!!!!!

Waiting for Fox17's reaction...

LOL, what is so funny? Please, don't laugh that way. People will start thinking we invade games and throw up that classic line "EUAHUEHUAHEUAHEUAHEUH GIBE MONI PLIS". Brasil is much more than trees, people.

ON TOPIC: Only 1 skin? Hell I'm thinking about quitting MK...

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

Hahaha, Freddy OMG, Hell be praised, I wanted him in a decent game since... forever :)
Now I only need a Predator and I'll play this MK... forever :)
Yeey for them that like him \0/
Sorry for the peeps that wanted someone else :(
And for the haters... well, screw you guys anyway, you'd hate any one.

cyrax is very similar to predator i thinks xD

remember the nightmare on elm street movie where freddy fought hand to hand combat?

yeah i like that one too! :roll:

What about the one where he kills all those people?

That was a good one. :)