Tryning to guess who will be the final boss...

No. I'm sticking with laziness. With a little extra time and effort they can make Motaro work. They just chose not to. And yes, MK9 has a sh** ton of content and had NRS chose not to reduce Motaro to a small cameo (to kill him off) and instead waited to use him in a future game, I would have been perfectly okay with that. But they made no attempt to involve him in a relevant way and then offed him in the most lackluster way.
Which is good, because the only thing Motaro is good for is glue production.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

...That's it? That is the explanation for your long running "joke"?

I hate you.
I'm surprised it took you this long to figure it out, especially since I used the same glue factory jokes on MLP when that fad was going on here. Even Orwell's Animal Farm references horses "going to the glue factory" when they die or are about to die.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So here's a few ways in which I think Motaro can be handled:

-Projectiles are a valid attack against him, but do less damage than they normally would.
-Leaping over him is made possible in that while jumping towards him the interact button can be used to treat Motaro as an interactable object. While in mid air, the player hits the button and their character lands on Motaro's shoulders and pushes off from there completing the jump.
-Regardless of which character you are playing as, there is a set X-ray move used against Motaro that is exclusive to going up against him. Maybe add a couple different variations of it depending on what type of character you are using.

That's bullshit dude.
I like to play Mortal Kombat because it plays like Mortal Kombat, I love juggling my enemies.

And if I can't juggle Motaro's massive ass, then he can stay dead for all I care. Which he is btw, do you honestly think they're going to bring him back of all characters?

That's bullshit dude.
I like to play Mortal Kombat because it plays like Mortal Kombat, I love juggling my enemies.

And if I can't juggle Motaro's massive ass, then he can stay dead for all I care. Which he is btw, do you honestly think they're going to bring him back of all characters?

So you'd sacrifice one single boss fight that has the potential be amazing just because you can't juggle him? lol

I'm not saying I expect them to bring Motaro back. I've accepted the fact that he has been forced out of the series in the most depressing way possible. I'm just saying, Motaro could be done and should have been done to some degree. He's too awesome of a character to be treated so poorly.

Last edited:
I'd love it if NRS' did this. It'd be suprising and it'd be something not a whole lot of people would suspect.
On a side note, can the original poster please fix that spelling mistake in the title? It irks me.

Exactly... and that's what Ed said it would be... a surprise returning character that no one would have guessed. Probably Zombie Liu Kang though since he died at the end of MK9... Hmmm....

Exactly... and that's what Ed said it would be... a surprise returning character that no one would have guessed. Probably Zombie Liu Kang though since he died at the end of MK9... Hmmm....

Zombie Liu Kang would be the worst final boss ever. Even as a basic bit** character he was awful. Also, Ed may have been trolling us by saying it would be a surprise. MK9 heavily set up Shinnok as the next big bad with its ending.

I really hope it isn't Shinnok. He's such a bichmade villain.
Get his lame ass out of here and bring on the Elder Kang

A God-like Kang would be cool. But I've been waiting for a super awesome interpretation of Shinnok for so long.

Why not both...i mean the game is going to span over 25 yrs. It would be a nice addition. We get to see Shinnok and LK as a corrupt God. Not a Big LK fan but that concept i can get down with!

So you'd sacrifice one single boss fight that has the potential be amazing just because you can't juggle him? lol

I'm not saying I expect them to bring Motaro back. I've accepted the fact that he has been forced out of the series in the most depressing way possible. I'm just saying, Motaro could be done and should have been done to some degree. He's too awesome of a character to be treated so poorly.

I would, but for a different reason Id sacrifice Motaro because he's lame haha :) Motaro is one of the character I dislike. I dont really see anything special about him other then he is huge *Pause* :)

As for the whole Liu Kang is the big baddie theory its also lame and predictable.

My guess the big baddie is a lesser known Mk Character like. Dagon or Li mei or someone like that