Confirmed list of unlocked 2nd Fatality inputs

I cannot do 3rd fatality for reptile and sub-zero with their alternate costumes only i can do is 3rd scorpion fatality.

To people who preordered, can you make retro fatalities with other costume besides the retro, with the primary and the alternate too? or just work with retro? That last thing would be very lame.

I need stage fatalities for these 4 characters since i have done and verified for all others: Kano, Sonya, Shang tsung,Noob saibot. I cant either find them and those which i find are not working.

Jade Babality:
Down, Down, Forward, Down, LK (Jump)

I figured it would be similar to her UMK3 Babality and what do you know? Switch out HK with LK and voula! ;)

Jade Babality:
Down, Down, Forward, Down, LK (Jump)

I figured it would be similar to her UMK3 Babality and what do you know? Switch out HK with LK and voula! ;)

confirmed as: D,D,F,D, HK(O/B) not LK and also I thought babalities we're all from far range :S

Easy "You Found Me!" achievement

When fighting Shang Tsung in Arcade mode, get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality. Then, classic Jade will challenge you in Goro's Lair, and you will get the "You Found Me!" achievement. You will get 5,000 coins for defeating her. Note: To fight classic Jade easily, if you fail to get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality, simply pause the game, and go back to the player selection screen. Start the match again, and repeat this process until you are successful.

Source: http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/mortalkombatcheatscodes.html

Updated everything I've seen and found and anyone who knows any missing babality's please reply with those. Thanks everyone and when I get some time I will organize this by character and in ABC order.