Official Noob-Smoke Discussion ~ ALL Noob-Smoke Related Posts GO HERE!

Re: Noob-Smoke Klassic Costume Trailer (Speculation Discussion)

they both look great in the trailer :D was especially looking forward to the Smoke one but Noob Saibot's also looking amazing :D I hope at some point the team gives ALL 7 ninjas their UMK3 outfit though. those two have some details changed compared to what the other 4 ninjas got as their retro one but UMK3 has to be quite different looking than this so , hopefully all 7 ninjas will get it

Re: Noob-Smoke Klassic Costume Trailer (Speculation Discussion)

Well I Guess We Showed Them Eh Fox and 3mag5num.That They WERE Mk2 Costumes

364162587_1bcabd248a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New skins for noob and smoke!!

Noob looks bad-ass in his classic costume !!
Hope next classics will include Kabal.

im upset the noob skin they releasing looks different from this one. i think this shadow noob looks way better wtf!. even the hood and mask is different .

Last edited:

I think who Noob and Smoke was fighting will determine who gets klassic costumes next. But only eight characters get it, so only two people get them. So if my theory is correct, its between Cyber Sub-Zero (MK3), Sindel (MK3), Quan Chi (MKMSZ), Sonya (MK1), Shang Tsung (MK2), and Jax (MK2).

Love the costumes. Finally some MK2.

But this is getting so messy... Why are they releasing them like that? Some MK1, then the girls with MK3 and now MK2. There's always characters that they will forget to give us costumes... And everyone has different favourites.

I'm dying to see MK1 Raiden and Johnny Cage... But in this randow way it will take forever.

Can't wait to download them. more costumes to the list lol. Anyway next i hope to see Kung Lao's and sonya's klassic Kostumes :D

I hope the next batch of klassics is mk1 Kano, and MK1 Sonya, I could see them maybe doing a Sonya/Jax pack though.

im upset the noob skin they releasing looks different from this one. i think this shadow noob looks way better wtf!. even the hood and mask is different .

I agree. I was hoping for this version.

hey I got a question.. does anyone know if we''ll be getting Smoke and Noob Saibot MK1 style too? check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL83K4e2ghI - I don't know if it's some kind of hack but it clearly shows Smoke mk1 style and the new skins are mk2 style so.. anyone knows what's going on? if we'll be getting at some point for the other 4 ninjas mk2 style and at some point mk1 style for smoke and noob saibot?

hey I got a question.. does anyone know if we''ll be getting Smoke and Noob Saibot MK1 style too? check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL83K4e2ghI - I don't know if it's some kind of hack but it clearly shows Smoke mk1 style and the new skins are mk2 style so.. anyone knows what's going on? if we'll be getting at some point for the other 4 ninjas mk2 style and at some point mk1 style for smoke and noob saibot?

we wont.just mk2.

^ too bad :/ I prefer mk2 style :/ at least I hope we get 7 UMK3 skins for all male ninjas

we wont.just mk2.

Do you have a source?

With enough demand they will eventually release them, they are just palette swaps. Of course I don't think it will be soon but if the classic skin pack and other DLC is selling well, then NRS will definitely don't miss a chance to release the skins in the future, IMHO.

Re: Official Noob-Smoke Klassic Costume Discussion

Sweet. Finally settles the mk2 skin debate. Can't wait to get them

Nice those MK2 outfits look slick but IMO NRS should make MK2 outfits for Sub Zero, Scorpion, and Reptile as well as UMK3 outfits for all the ninjas it wouldn't be too hard since they are all palate swaps and I hope for the next character we get Cyber Sub Zero klassic skin

CSZ shouldn't have an alternate........his alternate would be Sub-Zero.

I agree. I was hoping for this version.

The problem with that version is that it is to dark to see at times. I sometimes have trouble seeing him properly on the Temple stage (however maybe its my TB settings)

Do you have a source?

With enough demand they will eventually release them, they are just palette swaps. Of course I don't think it will be soon but if the classic skin pack and other DLC is selling well, then NRS will definitely don't miss a chance to release the skins in the future, IMHO.

Then Ed Would Have To Release All mk2 ninja costumes and no one really wants no more.