MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion

WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS LIKE MKX LEGACY SEASON 2??

I watched it again and I really enjoyed it.

"This is where you fall down"

What I didn't like:
- The episodes were too short.
- Ermac...
- No Matt Mullins as Johnny Cage.
- No Tahmoh Penikett as Stryker.

I like Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kenshi though.

I've tried to like it, watched both season 1 & 2 about 3 times, but sadly i've gotto agree it wasnt so hot :\

Tried to like it... I mean its the only MK stuff we had in a long time

They actually made a mistake with Ermac too iirc.
Before the fight he has a crazy raspy voice, but as he's fighting Kenshi he's grunting like a regular dude :laugh:

I haven't watched a single episode yet.

I want to just to see what they've done but... That Ermac picture is hilarious. I know he's not a ninja, never was, but wow. That's um, really interesting what they've done there.

:vroam:

Ermac looks like something stright from the House of the Dead movie. I never bother with Legacy season 2 since I hear it sucks big time and WB are wasting their time with Legacy when they could be doing another movie if you ask me.

I did enjoy the first season though. Mortal Kombat outside the games is hit or miss to me. I enjoy Conquest for nostalgia and I think the first MK movie is alright. Everything else is pretty bad.

I just hated how MK: Legacy could tell Scorpion and Sub-Zero's story on the right way and took anoooother non canon story.

It was cool, but IMO the original is very well written.

Though it was nice they put Bi-Han and Hanzo as friends (but I still prefer the original as rivals), Legacy took out Bi-Han's guilty and at the same time got rid of an a-hole Kuai Liang.

Their fight was good. Sektor and Cyrax, as said before, was pretty nice too, MK9 style.

The actors were nice. But it's not even compared to the original story.

The movie from 1995 is nice, also non canon BS, but it was very nice and it's still nice to watch. Sub-Zero vs Liu Kang was epic, lol, when he walks down that stairs YOU KNOW he will rock.

Discount Scorpion's SNAKE ON THE HAND BS. Really. How someone could have imagined that??

Not forgetting the actors who also did well.

Now, as [MENTION=11230]Guyver Spawn[/MENTION] said, the rest should be forgotten, specially MK: Annihilation.

The 1995 MK movie to me is okay at best. It's not a bad movie and I still watch it time to time but I don't think the movie is as good as other people make out to be. Growing up as a kid, the movie was huge and most people I know loved the movie. I feel like the movie could have been better when being adapted since it was PG-13 and some of the changes in the story was stupid (Goro being killed by Johnny Cage). The acting was corny, the CG is crap (even back in 1995) and the movie has some awful cheesy dialogue.

I still wait for a proper MK movie and TV series. I still want a R rated MK series similar to the HBO Spawn series then another Saturday morning cartoon series. Legacy felt darker then Conquest but it still felt lame compare to Rebirth. Rebirth was pretty cool IMO and I loved the dark gritty tone to it.