MKX Fight Pad for PS4/XBOne

not a fan. when will companies realize that the original playstation style d-pad is the best for fighting games :/

Are you supposed to hold it like a controller or use your right hand on top of it like an arcade stick?

Left hand grips like a controller, right hand sits on other side like an arcade stick. It's more comfortable than it sounds. I use one for Street Fighter.

I use a PS2 to PS4 converter made using the Hori Fighting Commander 4 PCB.

I also have these two

AAuNdv1.jpg

Xa6Yuof.jpg

Lucky.

Looked up that converter and found another thread of you talking about it and contacted that gummo guy. Said he can make me a straight up Saturn to PS4 converter. Should work since PS4 doesn't have a "select" button either. Couldn't care less about the share button. lol

Those PS2 models saturn controllers are really hard to track down, for a decent price anyway.

Just pre-ordered the ps4 one at GS after turning in a few games. Really wish it would have been another fight stick like MK9.

booooo!! only able to ship in USA. What about us Canadians? grrrrr!!

Man, they dont even have our Canadian flag emoticon in KOTH... they have Britain, USA, Brasil even.... but no Canada! Which is retarded seeing as how us Canadians buy a lot of American shit!

Full warning: Do not buy this piece of trash. It broke within a month for me, and the buttons are so sensitive they register multiple times every time you press one. It is not worth the $50 at all and I wish PDP would go out of business. Seriously, buy a different controller than this. It is awful.