So, MK needs some heroes to fill in KL and LK's spots.

Damn I hope Liu Kang and Kung Lao come back to life before this mediocre actor ruins MK with his lame "amusement".

Kai, Shujinko, Kenshi, Cage, Sonya, Fujin and Raiden seems like a solid hero team from earthrealm for the next game. We don't really need the dead heroes to be resurrected in the story as long as the newer characters are fleshed out well, IMO.

Kai, Shujinko, Kenshi, Cage, Sonya, Fujin and Raiden seems like a solid hero team from earthrealm for the next game. We don't really need the dead heroes to be resurrected in the story as long as the newer characters are fleshed out well, IMO.

Then, Li Mei and Tanya (if she remains good and not be a traitor) could join them to replace Kitana and Jade. It is possible for Tanya to be good since Shinnok was the one who turned her evil. (Kabal was evil in the past storyline but in this story line, he is good.) As for the dead heroes, there is always DLC. ;-)

Then, Li Mei and Tanya (if she remains good and not be a traitor) could join them to replace Kitana and Jade. It is possible for Tanya to be good since Shinnok was the one who turned her evil. (Kabal was evil in the past storyline but in this story line, he is good.) As for the dead heroes, there is always DLC. ;-)
Yea I dont mind Li Mei stepping in. But I don't think it would be a good idea for Tanya to be alligned as good, since taking away her traitorous persona will be essentially like tranforming her into a new character. Eitherways, if NRS can flesh her out well, as a good character, I won't mind. :) I was also thinking about Mileena turning good, since she in no longer under the control of Shao Kahn or Tsung. Same with Ermac (hopefully returning with the soul of King Jerrod dominant in him).

Ho, yea, who imma gonna hate next?
I always hate the ''main hero'' for some reason... I'm that cool *cool look*

I already tought Lui Kang looked kinda like... ''I'm the best and only I can save the realm'' Now... Cage would be real bad D: