Game mechanics you'd like to see in Injustice

I still think bursts are the way to go... I don't want breakers because this isn't MK.

Meh, I guess a burst wouldn't hurt.

It would cool if we could use them whenever we want. Like for a Anti Air, or knock a opponent into the corner for positional advantage, or exscape pressure strings and Avoid Vortexs, and 50/50s

But you need 2 Bars to preform it though.

I still think bursts are the way to go... I don't want breakers because this isn't MK.

Breakers are stolen from Killer Instinct anyway. I think they work in games that work like mk9. Unless they completely change the game play I think breakers should stay.

@iVital What about supers? And I hope Ex moves are in this game too.

God I can't wait for Monday I want to know what type of mechanics this game has for sure.

Breakers are stolen from Killer Instinct anyway. I think they work in games that work like mk9. Unless they completely change the game play I think breakers should stay.

@iVital What about supers? And I hope Ex moves are in this game too.

God I can't wait for Monday I want to know what type of mechanics this game has for sure.

Supers would be nice, and EX moves Yessss..

Meh, I guess a burst wouldn't hurt.

It would cool if we could use them whenever we want. Like for a Anti Air, or knock a opponent into the corner for positional advantage, or exscape pressure strings and Avoid Vortexs, and 50/50s

But you need 2 Bars to preform it though.

I think one a round. I think one a round because you can gain meter again, but bursts open out a whole new opportunities, something to be valued, so if they aren't replacable it'd give a whole new layer of strategy.

These are the opportunities...

How about this. You get 1 burst per round, but Breakers are still in the game and require two bars. You can Combo off a burst and you choose what direction they fall by Press foward, Back, Up, Down, or Diagonal (Left or right), but a breaker still has the same properties in MK9.

How about this. You get 1 burst per round, but Breakers are still in the game and require two bars. You can Combo off a burst and you choose what direction they fall by Press foward, Back, Up, Down, or Diagonal (Left or right), but a breaker still has the same properties in MK9.

That'd be a really cool idea, but I don't think being able to burst out of a combo and thern combo off of that is very... fair if that's what you're implyiing. I think it'd be pretty good if you could only breaker combos, but you could use bursts to escape blockstrings and in offensive situations.

It wouldn't be that broken, because you only have 1 burst per round so it's very situational, and you can break those combos with breakers(If you have the meter) and it could be like TAC's in MvC3 if you guess right and hold the right direction they can't combo off it or either both players are knocked back.

What about Wall bouncing and OTGs? I would like the see them in this game.

I'm all for any mechanics that is not similar to MK9. I don't want a bar, these are two different fighting games so they should not have the same gameplay mechanics at all. No breakers, no EX, and no X-rays.

As for offensive tactics, I think fighting in their combos(sorta like MKA but better) would work well with superheroes. Maybe the way Batman could throw a car could be used in two different ways instead of one way, even if that one way is different than how Wonder Woman would.

As for defensive tactics, parries would be really nice. And so would using the car for blocking projectiles and such.

I'm all for any mechanics that is not similar to MK9. I don't want a bar, these are two different fighting games so they should not have the same gameplay mechanics at all. No breakers, no EX, and no X-rays.

As for offensive tactics, I think fighting in their combos(sorta like MKA but better) would work well with superheroes. Maybe the way Batman could throw a car could be used in two different ways instead of one way, even if that one way is different than how Wonder Woman would.

As for defensive tactics, parries would be really nice. And so would using the car for blocking projectiles and such.

SF has a meter system and MK9 has a meter system and they're two different fighters, so why can't this game have one?

It wouldn't be that broken, because you only have 1 burst per round so it's very situational, and you can break those combos with breakers(If you have the meter) and it could be like TAC's in MvC3 if you guess right and hold the right direction they can't combo off it or either both players are knocked back.

What about Wall bouncing and OTGs? I would like the see them in this game.

But if you could combo off of a combo breaking burst the person who is outplaying the opponent by penetrating their defense is being punished. It could also make comebacks near impossible because the winner can just get a free combo if they get touched.

But if you could combo off of a combo breaking burst the person who is outplaying the opponent by penetrating their defense is being punished. It could also make comebacks near impossible because the winner can just get a free combo if they get touched.

Dammit Kzaoo stop crushing my dreams :cry:

So how about Bursts can't be activated while blocking then? Lol.

SF has a meter system and MK9 has a meter system and they're two different fighters, so why can't this game have one?

What I mean is, if Injustice had a meter system. I do not want it to be the Mortal Kombat 9 version with eX, Breaker and X-ray. I want it to be individual.

What I mean is, if Injustice had a meter system. I do not want it to be the Mortal Kombat 9 version with eX, Breaker and X-ray. I want it to be individual.

I know Lol.

SF4 has EX moves also, and a super if the bar fills all the way up. It adds strategy and Management other than looking at your life bar.

I'm sorry but no bursts. A game like this doesn't need them and can't use them right. Baiting bursts would be extremely strange in a game like this. I doubt you'd be able to do it. I don't think they would add anything to the game. Breakers are fine. imo

Yeah I would like a Challenge tower esque mode.

And a combo challenge mode so we can learn some bnb's. And learn the characters tools.