Resident Evil 6

Ahhh shit. Now Shira's gonna be having extreme gasms over this damn vid now Jade. Good luck with that.

Anyways, seems like it's 3 main scenarios, and a side one.

That's going to be sweeeeeet.

Sorry if it's been said before but I read on my facebook that you'll have to beat the other 3 scenarios to unlock Ada's.

That's going to be sweeeeeet.

Sorry if it's been said before but I read on my facebook that you'll have to beat the other 3 scenarios to unlock Ada's.

i hope you only need to beat 1 scenario to unlock ada's. if you need to beat all 3 then i hope its just as long and as good. i mean i would rather play as ada than chris. and it better be more than just a "connect the dots" kind of scenario. she better have a good reason and story and not just be in the game cuz leon is. (i havent really viewed or read much spoilers)

Eh, I don't mind playing all three to play Ada's scenario. It'll be my motivation to play Ultimate Gears of War 3: Resident Evil edition (Chris' Scenario) :p

Yeah playing all 3 doesn't bother me either. Hers seems more side story-ish anyways. Kind of like in RE4 you gotta beat the full game to unlock her side.

It's not like you can play the main story and once you're out of the village you get to play Ada's story :p

Your first playthrough on any RE isn't going to be fast. When me and my online friend co-oped RE5 at Midnight on release day we played on the hardest difficulty and it took us 21 hours. No joke.

Then take your time? Lol. No one's forcing you to rush through, and I think it's better to have her scenario locked.

It feels rewarding after playing through all three, and I just hope Mercs is unlocked on Day 1 or we can just finish one of the Scenarios instead of all three.

i just have a bad habbit of finishing some games real fast. i will play the game for lke 5 or 6 hours each day because i think they will be longer but then i end up finished in like 3 or 4 days. i pretty much raced through dead space 2, mass effect 3, uncharted 3, and batman arkham city. i sure hope re6 doesnt end up being super short.

I don't mind a video game being short, I'm more concern about Replayability and it's cool to see that Capcom is adding more game modes giving us more variety. When we look at RE5, after you went through and beat the game with all the weapons and other unlockables you have nothing but Mercs to fall back on, and eventually that was boring and frustrating after a few rounds (Even with friends) then Versus is lame, but with RE6 we have Ada's scenario, Mercs, Agent Hunt, and 3 Main scenarios.

So this game may last me until something else that catches my attention is released or announced.

DSHDGHWGDHJF GEUWIFYEWOUIUFEIOWUF EWFUEIOWU

Spoiler:

good-dreams-1.jpg

Ok. Seems a bit interesting, but I wonder how will they do for the next generation of heroes after this one?

And I've payed it in full. Now I have to wait for October 2, then I can just get it. Also, not getting the collector's edition since it's only a few throwback games and Degeneration movie. If it included something else, like a Samurai Edge Air Handgun, or a collectible B.O.W statue, then it would be worth getting.

On above post:

I knew it. ROFLMFAO!!!!!