Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz I'm a hipster, I'm going to say Yes, I want him in.

It's not like his only purpose in the game is to be the sub boss or a playable boss. Didn't boon say that some characters not on the initial roster will have cameos? Why can't Kitty face turn good and help the good guys in the story?

Liu Kang should come back i mean it wouldnt be mortal kombat with out the champ and im pretty sure the big bad boss the ed boon was talking about is liu Kang since wht happen in MK9 with raiden killed him by accident im pretty sure quin chi gonna bring him back to life and he will be filled with anger want to kill raiden and when ed boon said a suprise returning character isnt that a clue
Oh, dear god. How many of these users have we seen already? I really bet these people do this shit on purpose just to piss people off. Can you not read? We're on the Ks!

Yeah, I've been waiting for this for ages. And then send it to Ed.

Ed isn't going to care. And honestly, I hope this list never makes it to him. The immature and ignorant posters who flood this thread every time a character they don't like pops up have made some of the final verdicts invalid, imo. This thread doesn't represent the general opinion of MK fans.

The immature and ignorant posters who flood this thread

Dude...YOU have contributed to derailing this thread as well! Don't clean someone else's closet if YOUR closet isn't so clean itself! If you want to continue this argument, do so AWAY from this thread, so that you will allow Taj Gill to tally up the votes as efficiently as possible! You ARE on record as having been warned by Taj Gill about this shit! Now if you're not going to keep the voting process as clean as possible, then get the hell off of this thread!

This will be the last time I'm posting about this argument! If you wish to continue, you're going on my ignore list!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Dude...YOU have contributed to derailing this thread as well! Don't clean someone else's closet if YOUR closet isn't so clean itself! If you want to continue this argument, do so AWAY from this thread, so that you will allow Taj Gill to tally up the votes as efficiently as possible! You ARE on record as having been warned by Taj Gill about this shit! Now if you're not going to keep the voting process as clean as possible, then get the hell off of this thread!

This will be the last time I'm posting about this argument! If you wish to continue, you're going on my ignore list!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Trash... But I wasn't referring to conversations had in reference to a character. But feel free to put me on ignore, moron.

Yeah, I've been waiting for this for ages. And then send it to Ed.

No, not to Ed:) No matter. First, I'm sure the character list for MKX is already completed. More than that, I'm almost sure MKX is near finishing. You know, fixing bugs and beta testing needs plenty of hours and days and weeks, and 2015 year is already not over the mountains:)
Second. I'm sure Ed's people or even Ed himself watch this forum and probably this thread. But they don't care:) Even IF the game is not that much done, the story line IS ready for sure, as this is the first thing to be ready before creating characters themselves. So, if they already have a story line, it's well seen which characters fit there. If, for example, Cyrax or Kabal get 100% of yes, but he doesn't fit the story, he will NOT appear in the game no matter what we decide here;) We should start this stuff much earlier guys:) In that case MAYBE Ed would listen to something while he takes statistics. Now it's only a game WE play:)
And finally third:) Yes this thread is only for fun:) But still would be nice to see the edited 1st post to know at a moment how the game goes:) Not very cool to list all 60 pages to recall what is what:)

Let's go on, it's funny:)

I can assure you, [MENTION=6790]Sub-Zera[/MENTION], the game is far from finished. If it's going to come out in mid-April, like we assume, it should be "finished" around February. And don't forget there's also DLC...

IMHO this thread is important.

With a vote of 5-29... Kintaro gets a NO!

Up next...

Mortalkombatkirabyimacelebrityx.jpg

KIRA

Pointless filler character that has zero relevance to the story, and looks like a man in drag. Hell. No.

No for Kira.
But i'am really afraid NRS can put her in, you know - Cassie (Cage+Sonya moves) vs Kira (Kano+other Sonya moves).

Last edited:
No.

Her jaw looks like a brick on steroids, so she doesn't even have her looks going for her.

Completely pointless character in every sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.