Place your bets on the next DLC character(s)

Which DLC characters will be released?

• Story Pack (Baraka, Rain, Sindel)

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Kombat Pack II (2x MK, 2x guest)

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Rain (free for Kombat Pack owners?)

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Fujin

Votes: 48 59.3%
  • Sareena

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Smoke

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Cyrax

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Frost

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Individual guest character (Alien, Terminator...)

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be ready to pay for Khrome, Fujin, Forrest Fox, Li Mei and Sereena or maybe Frost..

But i don't want to pay for a story pack like Rain, Baraka and Sindel.. These characters already deserves to be in MKX, missing them on the main roster was a mistake. Give them as free NRS..

Also they have to give us story mode patch inluding Goro, Tremor parts. I hate this, we already have both characters on roster but without story mode parts about them.. What is the reason for that? i can't understand, they did same thing for Rain, Skarlet and Kenshi for MK9.

I've noticed on Twitter that Ed Boon is heavily hinting at Alien coming as DLC. Not sure how he'd work in the game though?

@seconcitysaint and the skin pakcs and the klassic fatalities packs?

@ guyverspawn there hasn´t been any anouncement since the tremor kombat kast, except for the boon´s retarded troll twits.

None. there won´t be any KP2.
there was too much DLC.
Get over it.

Too much DLC? lmao

MKX has had some pretty weak DLC so far, imo. Also, four characters with some costumes and fatalities thrown in is not "too much". They can do so much more. MKX feels incomplete as it is right now. They need to fix that.

Li Mei's a pansy in this timeline. She's better off NOT being playable for that reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

What makes you think that? We haven't seen her in action at all.
Remember that incident where Mileena killed a shitload of people with the amulet? Li Mei was a witness to that. Original timeline Li Mei would've either kicked Mileena's ass or died trying (as she did when the Deadly Alliance attempted to conquer her village). In this timeline, she instead went refugee in the face of danger.

Remember that incident where Mileena killed a shitload of people with the amulet? Li Mei was a witness to that. Original timeline Li Mei would've either kicked Mileena's ass or died trying (as she did when the Deadly Alliance attempted to conquer her village). In this timeline, she instead went refugee in the face of danger.

Maybe you should go back and listen to what she tells Sonya, Johnny and Raiden.

I hope we get the guys that are most unlikely to show up in the next game. The ones that can easily return on MK11, with more plot presence, I can wait.
For example I'd love to get me some Shang Tsung and Smoke, but since Shang Tsung is mentioned on arcade endings and evil Smoke/Enenra is still active, they can easily return on MK11 instead.
And Fujin should be here, but he can be back with a vengeance in MK11 with some reason why he was AWOL for the second Shinnok invasion, maybe he was in a quest or wathever. He'll probably be the clean protector to counter dark Raiden.

So I'm hoping for Reiko and Baraka, which are unlikely to be in MK11 for a number of story mode and comics reasons. And Rain and Sindel because some of the work is done and we fight them in story.
So for me it's Story Pack + Reiko but I know I'm not getting Reiko. The story guys, I'm no programming expert but come on those story mode models and moves have to be at least more than half the work required already done...

I hope we get the guys that are most unlikely to show up in the next game. The ones that can easily return on MK11, with more plot presence, I can wait.
For example I'd love to get me some Shang Tsung and Smoke, but since Shang Tsung is mentioned on arcade endings and evil Smoke/Enenra is still active, they can easily return on MK11 instead.
And Fujin should be here, but he can be back with a vengeance in MK11 with some reason why he was AWOL for the second Shinnok invasion, maybe he was in a quest or wathever. He'll probably be the clean protector to counter dark Raiden.

So I'm hoping for Reiko and Baraka, which are unlikely to be in MK11 for a number of story mode and comics reasons. And Rain and Sindel because some of the work is done and we fight them in story.
So for me it's Story Pack + Reiko but I know I'm not getting Reiko. The story guys, I'm no programming expert but come on those story mode models and moves have to be at least more than half the work required already done...

I definitely agree with most of this.

It's just Fujin is a bit more special case in my opinion, especially with how close he was to being on the roster in MK9, his updated look in MKX, and the trolling in Cassie's Selfie fatality. NRS's treatment bothers me to the point that I question their sincerity with the character. Heck, with this pattern I wouldn't be surprised if they troll his role in MK11.

People are asking for Rain as DLC when Ed Boon said that it's unlikely that he will be DLC since they want to avoid repeats of MK9 DLC.

Keep in mind though, he also said there would be NO MK characters in Injustice (we see how that turned out). I would imagine NRS would also consider which characters are the most wanted, and Rain is definitely one of the most requested DLC characters for MKX. IMO, I think if there were to be more DLC characters Rain is definitely likely.

Keep in mind though, he also said there would be NO MK characters in Injustice (we see how that turned out). I would imagine NRS would also consider which characters are the most wanted, and Rain is definitely one of the most requested DLC characters for MKX. IMO, I think if there were to be more DLC characters Rain is definitely likely.
If they made Rain DLC everyone would bash on NRS for making them pay twice for the same character in a row. We don't need anymore MK1-UMK3 characters or ninjas.