Dear Rage quitter

Still... lol. Cyrax has to do some risky play outside of landing a hitconfirm off his 1,2 (both high) to do his big damage. So it's not like it's unfair. I'd prefer it if a Cyrax played well, and even reset me. So I can learn to play safe.

Still... lol. Cyrax has to do some risky play outside of landing a hitconfirm off his 1,2 (both high) to do his big damage. So it's not like it's unfair. I'd prefer it if a Cyrax played well, and even reset me. So I can learn to play safe.

Yea, but his 3,3 is so fast and he can HC that into net for big damage also :[

Still nearly everyone online is using subzero , ermac or tries to "pwn" me with scorpion using spear,teleport and [] [] [] (1,1,1) I any challenge of them to try playing with actual combos not the preset ones. I have never ragequited and i wont but guys lets admit it, MK9 Versus is full of minds

To do combos you have to chain the preset ones with special moves, and I don't run into a lot of Sub Zeros on XBL but the ones I do run into aren't the best so I don't complain.

Lol, What do you mean by "Full of Minds"? o-o

I dont ragequit, but I always play KOTH, & if I beat them w/ my legendary Freddy Krueger, they wait however long til' their turn to give me 0.0's, & then quit at their turn.
It pisses me off because I only play KOTH for the platinum -_-

The only thing worse than a Sub-Zero Clone shield player is a Jax ground pound dash punch spammer :comp:

To do combos you have to chain the preset ones with special moves, and I don't run into a lot of Sub Zeros on XBL but the ones I do run into aren't the best so I don't complain.

Lol, What do you mean by "Full of Minds"? o-o

It got censored xD . Its mind-(f word). And i belive that im in the psvita forum not XBOX one. Also i mean that they keep using a single preset combo which sucks.

Also i just fought a net spamming cyrax and he nearly flawlessed me. He kep spamming net , bomb , grab , 4 hit long juggle , net , and once again bomb, grab 4 hit long juggle...

This is the scrubbiest thread ever.

It's meant to be...Personally, I feel like somone rage quitting is = to someone haging up the phone on you mid sentence, It's straight disrespectful. I'd rather take the loss and learn something new.

It's meant to be...Personally, I feel like somone rage quitting is = to someone haging up the phone on you mid sentence, It's straight disrespectful. I'd rather take the loss and learn something new.

I'm not talking about the ragequitting aspect, thats not scrubby at all rage quitters deserve all the hate they get. I'm talking about all these people crying over "spam".

I'm not talking about the ragequitting aspect, thats not scrubby at all rage quitters deserve all the hate they get. I'm talking about all these people crying over "spam".

From my aspect they are the same ones who quit on me. Zoners will play keep away and create obsticles but when infiltrated and exposed I never seem to make it to round 2. Sadly, they would have won if they knew that norms are stronger than specials and countered my anti-zoning strategy.

It got censored xD . Its mind-(f word). And i belive that im in the psvita forum not XBOX one. Also i mean that they keep using a single preset combo which sucks.

Also i just fought a net spamming cyrax and he nearly flawlessed me. He kep spamming net , bomb , grab , 4 hit long juggle , net , and once again bomb, grab 4 hit long juggle...

I posted this on the vita side but it's a topic for all :)

I dont see that Cyrax as a spamm - I'm sure that's how he is played on most levels.

From my aspect they are the same ones who quit on me. Zoners will play keep away and create obsticles but when infiltrated and exposed I never seem to make it to round 2. Sadly, they would have won if they knew that norms are stronger than specials and countered my anti-zoning strategy.

Meh, good zoners won't let you get in. If you mindlessly go for your counter zoning strategy you're gonna get baited and punished and probably get pushed full screen again. Against bad players that don't think then you can go for counter zoning strats and they'll get eaten up by it. I think it would be beneficial to you if you build up a friends list of solid players who don't ragequit and understand that online is online its a completely different game to offline and just play them. You won't experience ragequitters and you'll improve a lot more.

Meh, good zoners won't let you get in. If you mindlessly go for your counter zoning strategy you're gonna get baited and punished and probably get pushed full screen again.

So true, not to mention freddy's teleport is safe! Coming from the street fighter arena I can deal with zoners just fine, I actually like the challenge but EX specials and Armor has made things easier for most non-zoners. As far as the friends list is concerned I usually revert back to the folks on here for good matches.