Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Didn't enjoy Kira whatsoever. I think she might make a cameo in the least seeing as how she was chained up in Shao Kahn's arena in MK9 - but that could have just been NRS wanting to show us familiar faces.

Guess we all know what you do with your free time. :rolleyes:

A cliched and hackneyed response from an individual with and antiquated and ultimately obsolete sense of humor.

Simply stating the fact that Kira has about as much character development potential as the rest of that era of MK characters. she was simply another "gender swap" character like Frost or Ashrah, but not as good as either of them. Kira was just an ugly tranny with huge, fake boobs a and too much eyeliner

A cliched and hackneyed response from an individual with and antiquated and ultimately obsolete sense of humor.

Simply stating the fact that Kira has about as much character development potential as the rest of that era of MK characters. she was simply another "gender swap" character like Frost or Ashrah, but not as good as either of them. Kira was just an ugly tranny with huge, fake boobs a and too much eyeliner

Lolwut? It was only a joke :lol:

Awwww schucks :flowers:

I can't, you haven't taken me out on a date yet.

On topic:

Kinda wish NRS would just stay away from the characters that weren't received well by the community and just revamp the post UMK3 characters that were semi-popular. Just my opinion though, it means nothing on this forum.

I can't, you haven't taken me out on a date yet.

On topic:

Kinda wish NRS would just stay away from the characters that weren't received well by the community and just revamp the post UMK3 characters that were semi-popular. Just my opinion though, it means nothing on this forum.

it's ok i'm married anyway was just hoping to spice things up. :(

With a vote of 5-23... Kira gets a NO!

Up Next...

kitana_mk9_wallpaper_by_fullm8n.jpg

KITANA

I can see her coming back, she is a fan favourite and a pretty important character to the story. It would be awesome if Liu Kang was the baddy this iteration and she's used as the "saviour" role.

Status
Not open for further replies.