Valve Console?

you have no idea what is in store for it yet. lol. How can you already make a judgement??

i would just like to point out that he is doing the exact same thing that you are doing.
you= praising it for the little information you have
him= bagging it for the little information he has
both are early judgments, quit hatin :shakehands:

i would just like to point out that he is doing the exact same thing that you are doing.
you= praising it for the little information you have
him= bagging it for the little information he has
both are early judgments, quit hatin :shakehands:

lol I'm not praising it.

I didn't go out and say "I'M BUYING THIS DAY ONE"

I didn't say anything conclusive. Because I have no information.

All I did was make assumptions and predictions.

I didn't say whether or not I'm getting it. Or whether it's good or not.

So no it's not the same thing.

Once again.

He instantly said he's not interested/not getting it. W/o info.

I did not say "I'm instantly buying it" w/o info.

Don't see how they are comparable.

I'm sure it will be nothing short of something close to amazing. I honestly can't remember a single time I bought a Valve game and though "blah what an average game" let alone "This game sucks!"

I know console is a different thing. But people with good track records at knowing how to please their customers. I'd imagine they have something up their sleeves if they think they can compete well enough with nintendo Microsoft and Sony.

It's like opening up a burger shop right next door to 3 other burger shops. To see a man doing this... he's either completely retarded, or he's got some sort of miracle work going on and his confidence is ridiculously high.

I'm hoping for the latter on this.

Do you see how I said both negative and Positive things? I left the door of opportunity open. I basically said they are either "retarded" or "got something up their sleeve"

Don't know how I said anything conclusive like he did.

And I'm not attacking him or hating on him.

I asked him a question, because I was confused as to why he is jumping the gun on his decision so early.

shirayuki knows I'm not attacking him.

EDIT: which btw he answered, He isn't into gaming as much so he's just going Xbox because well that's his fav line of systems probably. His fav exclusives are probably on that system, and most of his friends play it.

Last edited:
I think if it does come to fruition, it will be similar to Alienware's X51 with a twist of Phantom. That's just my early assessment. I think this sort of thing is a great idea for PC gaming, especially if it makes it more accessible to people with limited computer knowledge.

thought we really had something going too.

And the fact that so many articles started popping up on various game websites about Valve's sucess around the time the console rumors were also popping up led me to believe they were up to something. Heard the company is worth 3 Billion now, and another article on how TF2 has brought in so much money to them with its virtual store. So surely I thought they would put their sucess and money to use for something big like a console, but no.

So what are they doing exactly?
oh well, back to more Meanwhile at Valve youtube parody videos, as those are the most accurate depiction of them.