Comic book and Manga thread

Well, my shopping is done for the day :D
IMG_20120815_110150.jpg

SO MUCH DEADPOOL! I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START!

Deadpool #59
Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #3
X-Force #29
Gambit #1
AvX Round 10

Obviously only 3 comics here have Deadpool in them, but shit, that's still a lot. All of these besides Gambit came out today (Gambit came out last week, I didn't have the money for it at the time) so I am pleased.

I was thinking about getting the variant cover for AvX Round 10 because the store I go to has all of the variants, even the VS. variants, but he was wanting $8-$10 for each of them and I know they're going to be worth a lot one day, but I just can't do that right now sadly.

Oh well. I'm happy with what I got though.

I don't even know which comic I should start with first...

Ok so I finally got internet connections on my Ipod which means Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe is a dream that's gonna come true :twisted:

Now if I can only fine some Itunes gift cards on campus I'll be set

I haven't touched DKTMU 3 yet. I just finished Gambit and it was pretty damn sweet. I'm about to read AvX 10, then X-Force. I think I'll save DKTMU 3 for last.

If you haven't read DKTMU yet, you're going to love it dude. It's exactly what it is. Gritty, dark and violent.

My reaction to Cyclops death-

Yeah his death was gnarly as hell. I would not want to die that way. However, I would have rather died that way than the way Gambit did.

Man I legit felt bad for Gambit since he's my second favorite X-Man.

Daken and X23 are by far my favorite though in issue 3. That shit is straight up sadistic.

Your favorite ones.
I live by a comic shop, but I've never been inside.

Well go take a look inside some time. It's not like when you walk in you HAVE to buy something lol. Anyways. Here you go. Kills in issue 3.

Spoiler:

Cyclops death (with everyone else)
dpx1.png

dpx2.png

dpx3.png

dpx4.png

dpx5.png

Deadpool's face when he says "The other one was pixie" is hilarious.

Colossus,Gambit and Rouge
dpx6.png

dpx7.png

Magneto, my second favorite death in this issue.
dpx8.png

Spoiler:
Now my favorite deaths. Daken and X23.

dpx9.png

dpx10.png

Skinned Beast lol.
dpx11.png

Wolverine.
dpx12.png

dpx13.png

Yeah his death was gnarly as hell. I would not want to die that way. However, I would have rather died that way than the way Gambit did.

Man I legit felt bad for Gambit since he's my second favorite X-Man.

Daken and X23 are by far my favorite though in issue 3. That shit is straight up sadistic.

Stop making me want this comic so bad :sad:

:(

No more previews for me. The Spider-Man one was pretty cool, but these ones? I don't like them one bit.

Lame. No.

More complex.

A simple gun shot to the face isn't enough to keep me interested.

I would seriously not be interested in a [insert hero name here] Kills The Marvel Universe if all he did was shoot people in the face.

Hell, not even The Punisher did that. He used a bunch of stuff to kill people.