NEW* street fighter X tekken gameplay trailer

it pisses me off same character models from ssf4 MvC at least in mk there newish every time

not geting it

I might when its 20 bucks just like with ssf4

Last edited:
Big Tekken fan, can't wait for this and for Tekken X Street Fighter when that comes out. Nina looks pretty fun to use in this from the gameplay trailer.

Both games just play WAYYY too slow for me. Characters in both games just feel super heavy and the combos are too weird...no. Just no.

was stoked until I saw Abel in the roster earlier today. IMO he's the cheapest new SF character in quite a while. That being said the gameplay does look pretty cool. I almost wish that the games were reversed though in a sense, being that I am partial to Tekken's artistic style, but Street Fighter's 2.5D plane, game play pace, and combo system.

I thoroughly enjoyed Street Fighter 4's gameplay mechanics, but the graphics were too goofy and cartoony. Rufus probably is the biggest offender in this category as he looks like a carny more than a legitimate fighter.

Ideally I'd take Tekken's character designs and artistic style for backgrounds, Street Fighter's combo and move system and Street Fighter's 2.5D plane approach and have that be the game (call it whatever X whatever....flip a coin or something).

I don't think I'll be getting both, so I guess it depends on how well each plays (offline and online), roster for both, and what each offers for single player as far as story goes and quality of endings (SF 4's were utter crap, and I haven't played anything Tekken since 5. The endings there weren't all that much better, but they were better).

While Mortal Kombat is the King of Fighting Games. The others all have there own things going...

Sales wise, Tekken is the king of fighting games not MK.

---

On topic:

I like Tekken, and although I don't like Street Fighter as much, I think this game looks great, although I really want to see more info for Tekken X SF as well. Might end up purchasing both.

Edit: Also to the vast negativity towards SF and hating on it:

Hater's gonna hate.

Good marketing by targeting around the time to announce it before MK comes out.. Bad possible release date with Mass Effect 3, AC3, and a slew of other games around the corner. Just sayin...

The trailer looked pretty cool; I'm personally looking forward to Tekken x Street Fighter though. I'm really interested in how the SF characters would look/play in the Tekken universe. I won't buy Street Fighter X Tekken, but I would consider buying Tekken x Street Fighter.

I am buying both, I really hope Street fight X Tekken has Kuma playable (Not Akuma, I mean the bear)Then my team will be King and Kuma or King and Dan or Kuma and Dan. I Hope Cody is in too.

All I know is that Lili is gonna speak French in TTT2. Now she's not gonna rule it all, she's gonna rule it all while speaking French!

OMFG!! that is amazing!! that made my morning, afternoon, & night!! haha i'll taunt some japanese kid in french XP

It sucks the Tekken characters need to be dumbed down so much to be compatible with street fighter. I'm looking forwards to Tekken X Street Fighter though. This one not so much.

I like both of those series, so this one looks pretty fun. Not MK-fun, but a couple of weeks worth the entertainment.

game looks meh... its looks very much like street fighter not tekken, just like marvel vs. capcom 3... i dont think i'll buy it altough im a big fan of tekken i dont really like street fighter..

I think it is a mix of the two. If you watch Bob's gameplay in the video it looks very juggle heavy and unlike SF's "slow gameplay" it looks quite hectic and fast. Sure it isn't Tekken, but it might just be the 2.5D version of Tekken gameplay.