Best movie quotes ever!

"Im not even suppose to be here today"-Dante Hicks from Clerks

"Do I stutter *****?"- Captain Spaulding from The Devil Rejects

"Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we ****in funny?"- Captain Spaulding from The Devil Rejects

"2 ****in seconds for the kid is that going to kill you"-Captain Spaulding from The Devil's Rejects

"Yes it is going to to kill me. I have calculated the time and 2 seconds is the exact amount of time it's a hazzard to my ****ing health"- Otis from The Devil's Rejects.

"Listen, their is no ****in ice cream in your ****in future"- Otis from The Devil Rejects

i just love this scene,freeze motherb*tchessss!(no u freeze b*tch, now back up,put the gun down and gimme a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblelicious.

..And some Skittles) lmfao thats classic. oh and ofcourse "say hello to my little friend"

Last edited:
Everything Leon says in Resident Evil: Degeneration

http://www.allsubs.org/search-movie-quotes/Resident+Evil/

thought I'd check em out myself.

Leon S. Kennedy said:
Im gonna scrub this virus from the face of the Earth.
If we ever bump into each other again, lets meet someplace more normal.
The only way to stop this spread of infection is todestroy the infectees brains.
Try not to get killed

totally doesnt sound like a 3rd grader wrote these lines at all.

"Wendy? Darling? Light of my life?...I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the F*CK in!"

Jack Nicholson, I sweat a god, on screen hero <3

1272348532_original-lol.gif

Speaking of Nicholson, how about ANY of his lines at the end of A Few Good Men? Classic scene... saw it again last night.