Tremor

@Flying Jinko- WANT. I would love Tremor if he were like that

@Tiago- Ummmm yeah, I played the shit out of the game. Armageddon included every single character already playable in an MK game before then, of course it wouldn't seem like there isn't a lot of ninjas compared to 60-something characters

I have nothing against Tremor but I'd rather them focus their energy on revamping post-UMK3 characters

Perhaps tremor can return. Give him earth powers and make him buff but remove the mask and garbs and give him a more relate-able costume according to his background? Perhaps a nomad from the deserts of Edenia? Something like this.

See FlyingJinko, this is why people love you ahah. That sounds like a great idea! I'd be wayy more accepting of Tremor if they did something like that. It's fresh. Not some stupid ninja again.

2ik8wah.jpg

Recently i have found an image of sub-zero, i have modifiend and now he looks like this
UMK3 Tremor
Haters are going to Hate ;)

**** ninja Tremor

Perhaps tremor can return. Give him earth powers and make him buff but remove the mask and garbs and give him a more relate-able costume according to his background? Perhaps a nomad from the deserts of Edenia? Something like this.

fremen.jpg
^^^^^^ Nope, not gonna let this get backpaged

I drew some special moves to Tremor. If I'd use the editor mugen try to add them to show Tremor and Ed Boon. Maybe he wore it to the next mortal kombat.
Tremor attack's concept.jpg

Those are good moves but if at all Tremor is playable in MK10 and with those moves, I won't be satisfied at all. Almost all of them seem to be taken or inspired by moves of other characters, not saying everything should be original, but some originality wouldn't hurt. For a MUGEN game, these moves would do, but for MK10, not so much.

Those are good moves but if at all Tremor is playable in MK10 and with those moves, I won't be satisfied at all. Almost all of them seem to be taken or inspired by moves of other characters, not saying everything should be original, but some originality wouldn't hurt. For a MUGEN game, these moves would do, but for MK10, not so much.

I guess, I remeber Tremor barrowing Jax's moves from MK9 (Vita version) in one of the Vita exclusive challenge tower challenges.

I edited the special moves of tremor because some people did not understand some of them (giant Stalagmite). I created another special move (Quicksand - Tremor is a hole where the sinks the opponent), but I can not imagine how it would go from there?tremor spcial moves.jpg

Much better visuals needs better English though. (still says the opponent throws up:barf:)

other than that its a pretty solid moves list good job!

Make Tremor a bad guy and Rain a neutral or good guy.

Tremor is suited for earth abilities. He can....
- smash the earth with a pound of his fist or foot
- create quicksands, stalagmites
- turn his arms to clay by mud

If Tremor appeared in the game, he'd take Jax's place during his death in MK9.

Tremor will certainly join the fight with touches of orange and brown.

Moves:
- Dust/Sandstorms
- Earthquakes
- Clay Punch
- Stalagmites
- Rocks
- Mud

Fatalities:
- Quicksand
- Stalagmite Impale

Wonder how his story will fit in with MK10? I hope Tobias will give Tremor to Ed Boon someday.