Mortal Kombat Fire & Ice - MKDaz & Flying Jinko

Aha! So you did decide to take me up on my offer. Looking forward to it guys.
Lol of course! How could we ignore an offer from the Almighty Toxic? :p

I was going to message you and inform you when we had finished with the next part but since you know, expect some chapters coming your way soon. :)

Edit: Boo, I forgot to save NS922's sig and now its reduced to an ad :(

And MKDaz, put up some avatar pic man, it looks really bland without one. :p

I've still got another 3 weeks or so of summer right now, so I've got all the time in the world. And even when school starts up, it doesn't exactly keep me busy. I'll have plenty of time to make sure your guys' story is as awesome as possible.

I've still got another 3 weeks or so of summer right now, so I've got all the time in the world. And even when school starts up, it doesn't exactly keep me busy. I'll have plenty of time to make sure your guys' story is as awesome as possible.

Thanks alot mate! Even if anything comes up and you won't be able to come on, its perfectly alright and we can move the story forward when all our schedules are comfortable.

Also thanks a lot for your feedback, Etyrus my dear friend! Your opinion on our writing really means a lot to us. :)

Aha! So you did decide to take me up on my offer. Looking forward to it guys.
Who wouldn't say no to the awesome fan-fic writer? (No offense F. Jinko, your still an awesome Fan-fic writerr :p)

Lol of course! How could we ignore an offer from the Almighty Toxic? :p

I was going to message you and inform you when we had finished with the next part but since you know, expect some chapters coming your way soon. :)

Edit: Boo, I forgot to save NS922's sig and now its reduced to an ad :(

And MKDaz, put up some avatar pic man, it looks really bland without one. :p
I uploaded my sig to tinypic, free and no bandwith :p
And ok, maybe one of my XNALara works? I dunno I will look for a suitable one :) Is my Avatar now ok? I dunno if it suits the Skarlet sig or not, I need a Skarlet picture... If I cant find one I will make one on Tuesday =D

I only have 3 weeks left of summer too. But since I am getting my new laptop on Tuesday I can write after school every night =D

Last edited:
Here are some concepts I did for 'Hooded' Sub Zero using a 3D chat emulater. Nothing complex, just some costumes and poses. Tell me what you guys think. :)

HSZ7-1.jpg

HSZ8-1.jpg

HSZ4-1.jpg

HSZ5-1.jpg

HSZ3-1.jpg

HSZ6-1.jpg

Here are some concepts I did for 'Hooded' Sub Zero using a 3D chat emulater. Nothing complex, just some costumes and poses. Tell me what you guys think. :)

HSZ7-1.jpg

HSZ8-1.jpg

HSZ4-1.jpg

HSZ5-1.jpg

HSZ3-1.jpg

HSZ6-1.jpg

Awesome!! Great Work =D Sorry that I havent wrote anything else yet, I have been really busy with XNALara and I got addicted in making models :p

The next update of Fire & Ice will not be here until sometime in November, due to Flying Jinko being busy. We will finish this and not forget about it but it will be about 2 months until the next update. I hope you do not lose interest and we will give you more interesting parts of the story and make you more intrigued. Thanks for reading :)
~MKDaz =D

Wait, I kould try and kontinue it if you guys don't mind?

I still have a part in this right? I kinda forgot about it.....:(

Wait, I kould try and kontinue it if you guys don't mind?

I still have a part in this right? I kinda forgot about it.....:(
This whole story is basically all MKDaz's idea and we both discuss ideas and write the story together, after which I do one round of editing and then pass it onto Toxic for the second round of improvement and editing. However you and Toxic could help us with the story and editing when we resume in November. :)

Hey guys!
I have been informed that Flying Jinko will have a little bit of time to work on Fire & Ice with me again! So we will start writing again sometime this week because thats the time I will be free too, soooo you guys will see another great part of Fire & Ice soon enough =D
See ya later guys =D
~MKDaz