Official TRMK Tier Rankings: YOU Vote!

I'm sure if you ask a mod to modify his first post with the new averages. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

I'll ask about it. :D

As for now the polls for Skarlet are klosed. Kalkulating averages soon. New kharacter to be anounced later. Thanks for voting everybody1

lol Skarlet is my 3rd string character. But I don't really want to be a part of this thread. For certain reasons.

Why not? You shouldn't be flamed for posting your opinon of a kharacter. Its to late now though, you kould've put a very good + and - for her.
Some people may have started maining her if you said her ups and downs.

It's okay though. :)

Thanks for voting everybody! Skarlet has achieved a 7.34 average. Next up, the latest in DLC. The killer in your dreams that will haunt you till death are you separated. FREDDY KRUEGER!

Why not? You shouldn't be flamed for posting your opinon of a kharacter. Its to late now though, you kould've put a very good + and - for her.
Some people may have started maining her if you said her ups and downs.

It's okay though. :)

It's because this thread takes EVERY opinion into account. And people who don't know the character shouldn't be voting.

For instance, I may find it easy to fight against sheeva, but if I don't know her strings or what frame traps she has or what's high/low/mid. Her range, her good/bad matchups. Then I believe I have no place to talk about her.

But since I've seen some ridiculous posts lol. I feel the average is jumbled to a incorrect number.

I mean.. I have no idea how Scorpion is that much lower than the rest of the cast. He can break any defense when he gains advantage with a 50/50 Starter that will lead toa 38% combo. He can condition you to jump easily, has a EX spear with armor as a counter move. Has a really safe EX Teleport to get out of pressure.

I just think the rating for him was a little biased because of how many people online suck who use him. He's a strong character.

Last edited:
Scorpion is not that strong of a character. One wrong read as a Scorpion player and you're going to eat a 30% combo. He's high risk high reward, which is not consistent. Any decent player will be able to read almost any Scorpion player and punish them hard.

Scorpion is not that strong of a character. One wrong read as a Scorpion player and you're going to eat a 30% combo. He's high risk high reward, which is not consistent. Any decent player will be able to read almost any Scorpion player and punish them hard.

Don't get me wrong I don't think he's even close to being OP or anything. But he's not THAT WEAK.

He's not a 6.46 while sindels is like a whole digit above him?

See your comparing a scorpion player to a noob again. A scorpion player is just as capable of getting in your mind with his high risk high reward. They are not easily readable.

"Any decent player will be able to read almost any scorpion player and punish them hard." Same can be said for the reverse such as... "Any decent scorpion player will be able to read their opponent even on reaction, and punish them hard."

And those "moves" that lead to him getting owned. Are perfectly reactionairy.

You can react to a block or a crouch with hellfire. You don't need to throw it out at risk.

You can react to a jump with teleport or spear. You don't have to commit to doing spear at random times.

If they are dash blocking, He's got you scared and he can usually apply his 50/50 pressure. which one of them is safe on block when at the right spacing.

he doesn't have to start off the 50/50, he can condition you to block high or low. So his call out will be more accurate. If he keeps doing 1,1, into trip. You'll have to start trying to block low. Then he can safely go for overhead. If you always stand block his jump in punch and continue stand blocking. He can do his F4, into spear for a 38%

You are acting like his moves are a pure guessing game and it's 60/40 against him.

I seem to remember a scorpion player DESTROYING one of the top 8 EVO kitana players not too long ago after EVO. He's not as garbage as this thread is depicting him. He's strong enough to win tournaments (which he did in california agianst that kitana player I mentioned)

when have we seen sindel in grand finals? oh right never. Jade? oh right never. And they are both WAY higher than scorpion on this list.

they shouldn't be above scorpion when scorpion has a better track record. and can handle just about any matchup. while kenshi/jade/sindel have hard counters out there for them.

Anyways my point is.... people voting about characters they don't even know. That's why I don't want to partake.

Cyber sub zero is pretty strong, but I dunno about being above Kitana/cyrax lol. Perhaps after the patch on cyrax. But at the time this was being voted is obviously before the upcoming patch. So it's crazy for me to see that.

things would be alot more accurate if say for instance when Jade was put up the mantle if I could explain ALL the weaknesses/strengths and situational problems/advantages. So people were educated about her meta-game, it would make things more accurate before voting.

Then great discussion can embark, then once discussion is closed, then the voting beings.

But this isn't my thread. So I chose not to join in.

Last edited:
I see your point there Critical. But if you vote higher for Scorpion, than his average would have been higher. :grin:

It's okay anyways, 2 more days for FREDDY KRUEGER!

why would you put freddy next, such a dumb order; all dlc should have been last... no one can even justify a reasonable score because he hasn't been out long enough for people to make a educated decision on where he stands

I haven't played MK9 since my friend borrowed it, has there been a patch in the last 2-3 weeks? If not, Freddy gets an 9. Close range is solid, good long range and projectiles, X-ray is sweet, and the fatalities are 'killer' :razz::laugh:

why would you put freddy next, such a dumb order; all dlc should have been last... no one can even justify a reasonable score because he hasn't been out long enough for people to make a educated decision on where he stands

He's been out for well over a month. Kalm down. :smile:

I think I am going to extend the voting period to 5 days, this thread is not popular enough for enough people to vote and make a real accurate rating.

Freddy is a broken character. Until he gets fixed, I won't vote for him.

You have a great point. Maybe we should post pone Freddy.

Until then, we kould vote on someone else. Tomorrow, a new kharacter will be announced and the votes for Freddy are not akkounted for.