Noob Saibot Thread - "We share blood. We are not brothers."

as if i wasnt a beast with noob already lol saibot didnt need this buff lmao wtf were nrs thinking, this patch is good but theres a lot of unnecessary buffs/nerfs like sub-zeros armor slide or messing up jade's U3. noob's shadow charge hits overhead wow "to all noob saibot players" get ready for more hate mail.
Does anyone know if Noob Saibot's Shadow clone is disjointed when it comes out during strings?

like in B1 where he comes out and jabs. Is that hit disjointed? or can someone hit his shadow's hand and thus hitting noob saibot?

im not sure if is disjointed but when i throw a shadow charge/slide to johnny cage while close, he can counter it with his x-ray like wtf really?

Last edited:
It's going to be a zoner fest. If I play as Shang Tsung, I will be zoning back too because you can be damn sure I won't be playing 50/50 guesses with my non-teleporter characters to lose unecessary life bar. It's going to be literally almost impossible to catch Noob Saibot in a combo now since he's at advantage. Now all my meter with Nightwolf will be used for enhanced shoulders which has armor. Marvelous, simply marvellous. I have no idea how I am going to play with Sheeva against Noob Saibot. I'll throwing a hell lot of fireballs, that's for sure...

It's going to be a zoner fest. If I play as Shang Tsung, I will be zoning back too because you can be damn sure I won't be playing 50/50 guesses with my non-teleporter characters to lose unecessary life bar. It's going to be literally almost impossible to catch Noob Saibot in a combo now since he's at advantage. Now all my meter with Nightwolf will be used for enhanced shoulders which has armor. Marvelous, simply marvellous. I have no idea how I am going to play with Sheeva against Noob Saibot. I'll throwing a hell lot of fireballs, that's for sure...

hey atleast sheeva is more competative now and her teleport has armor now so that will be very usefull. but quan chi didn't need armor on his teleport cause he can choose where to land, yeah i know sheeva can choose too but quan chi has way more weapons than sheeva. thats another unnecessary buff smh at nrs.

What also sucks is if you are blocking one of his strings, there is a 50/50 ending.

oh shiit i didnt think about this, everytime my opponent jumps towards me i create good space then unleash his "evil twin" combo and always ended with his slide incase they dont block low but now they wont know whats coming. noob saibot just became the pressure king and shot up to god tier lol i dont aproove of this buff but in a way i love it lol cant wait to try it out.

I feel sorry for Johnny Cage and Jax's users now. It'll be a awful match-up for them get close Noob without wasting meter.

as a noob player since this game released, i feel this change isnt needed. We now went from nerf kung lao to nerf noob....meh.

glad to see his other changes tho.

So I was looking through this thread for Noob knowledge and combos. I didn't see anyone talk about this combo. I haven't played the game in a while so I don't know if this combo is even possible anymore (because of nerfs and/or patches). I also didn't take into consideration if it builds the opponent two meters (which would lead to breaker). Let me know what you guys think. I've been away for a while so if there is anything I should know about the new "metagame" please let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPCa9EaqoNk

So I was looking through this thread for Noob knowledge and combos. I didn't see anyone talk about this combo. I haven't played the game in a while so I don't know if this combo is even possible anymore (because of nerfs and/or patches). I also didn't take into consideration if it builds the opponent two meters (which would lead to breaker). Let me know what you guys think. I've been away for a while so if there is anything I should know about the new "metagame" please let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPCa9EaqoNk

you're good

Them making his shadow an overhead has to be one of the stupidest things NRS has done patch wise.

Them making his shadow an overhead has to be one of the stupidest things NRS has done patch wise.

I think it was necessary to make him viable. Otherwise you could dash duck block all the way to him with minimal damage, then blow him up. I get annoyed as everyone else playing him, but without that overhead he was trash.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk