Cage Fan Art.

TioShard

I've been a fan of Cage since I was about 6 so I thought it was time to see if I could do him some justice.
Hope you guys like it.

cage_the_showboater_by_tioshard-d3c73f4.jpg

Thats nuts, love the high contrast look to it, the highlights and shades look great.

Do you airbrush in Photoshop?

Thanks GEO9875

Thats nuts, love the high contrast look to it, the highlights and shades look great.

Do you airbrush in Photoshop?

Happy you like it. Yeah, I used photoshop, still not too good with effects but I guess the camera can also be to blame a little lol. Wasn't too sure how much I wanted it to look realistic or cartoonish.

I'd like to see more of these.

Thanks. The main problem is that being based off photos of me it kind of limits the characters I can depict lol. I have been tempted to take out the shaver and try a goro one though. It's also tempting to try to make a new and better one of Kano. If they are liked it's surely an incentive so thanks again.

Thanks for the responses and the rep :D, wasn't sure what people would think given Cages love/hate relationship with most people lol.

Who's the hotty with the body?

I'd like to say me, but I had to edit it a lot, I'm too bulky to be able to look like Cage given his very guido appearance.

Woah that's nice. Does he have facial hair or is it just the shading?

Just shading, although I normally have facial hair and occasionally do a crappy job at shaving so probably a bit of both lol.