Kombat Pack 2 Reveal tomorrow!

I truly do despise Rain. But reading this actually makes me hope that he's in KP2. Though even then, I'd imagine that would feel like a slap in the face. Having to pay for your favorite character two games in a row.

He's one of those characters I feel SHOULD have been on the roster from the very beginning. I am a Rain fan, but I do not want to see him in KP2. That would be some shady business on NRS's part.

They ditched Rain in favor of characters who played like no role in the story. Fine. Whatever. I've accepted it. But I agree... Rain in KP2 is a huge slap in the face.

Leave Baraka alone. They need to have Mileena and Baraka return from the Dream Realm (lol @ this being a thing) with a new purpose and some new tools. Let's make Baraka fresh again.

I know Tremor and them went there on a mission but who's actually native to the Dream Realm, Freddy?

If we don't get KP2 until January then we are likely going to be dealing with "Who is going to be in it?" for the next few months. Reminds me of the slow months that MKX had last year.

Seconded. If he is, he'll always be my practice dummy.

What makes Sektor lame to you? Personally, I thought him being the only one willing to become a cyborg made him awesome. Also, the fact that he was described as being the closest thing to evil a cyborg could be was icing on the cake. His Scarecrow fatality is still in my top ten of all time.

You know, I'm not really hyped by this pack.

Ok, ok, I'll be that annoying guy, but I can't do anything about it.

Seriously, I was hoping more MK characters.

Baraka is welcomed and all and Bo' Rai Cho was shown as a good adaptation for the approach of the game.

But, for me, Jason and Preadator were OK (despite I had MUCH fun with Jason). These two, despite their fame, make no reaction less than "it could be other two MK chars".

I know I can buy only Tanya, Tremor, Bo' Rai Cho and Baraka if I want. But what, will MK become some kind of Marvel vs Capcom (don't mention that game you thought right now)?

It's almost like a pattern. Imagine: KP3 Rain, Alien, Spawn, Sindel; KP4 Fujin x, y, Smoke; and on and on.

I know many of you like it, but I'd rather have more MK chars, no offense to anyone.

And considering this game is adding people that have no participation at all in the story playing on stages only from the story, they must add more for our imagination and release once and for all more stages.

It's like what if MKX with those few stages, despite good, but with all those chars, situations and guests.

Sektor is the lamest cyborg out of them all. He should not be in MKX.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I was always secretly hoping they'd eventually do a storyline where Cyrax is becoming more and more human while Sektor is reassembled and becomes 100% robotic. Then they fight.

Soul Calibur 4 has three guest fighters, so the idea of MKX having three guest fighters at max is not impossible. Besides everyone else on the roster is from MK.

That's where he was born but doesn't Freddy's lore say he died and was given the chance to come back by dream demons? I remember reading that a few years back when I tried getting into the Nightmare on Elm Street series.

Right, but that doesn't make him native, does it?

I hope there is no female or guest in kp2. I don't think there are good females left. Plus they all look the same. I wouldn't mind sindel cause she is unique. I hope for cyrax noob/rain fujin and baraka

usually i dont agree with you, but i will this time. i wouldnt mind sareena, but other than that there are too many other male ones i want.

I'm 100% sure Baraka and Bo Rai Cho are 2 of them. Fujin may be the 2nd one from the right but I'm not 100%. I'm stumped at the 2nd one from the left tho. Alien? Sindel with hair slicked back? who knows.

Those shadows are probably placeholders. Especially if the actual characters are months off from release

What makes Sektor lame to you? Personally, I thought him being the only one willing to become a cyborg made him awesome. Also, the fact that he was described as being the closest thing to evil a cyborg could be was icing on the cake. His Scarecrow fatality is still in my top ten of all time.
Honestly I don't like his meddling attitude. He reminds me of a Teacher's Pet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk