Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

since it's the internet, let's b!tch.
what characters should have been in.

(I personally think every character that was in 1 and 2 should have been in, but I'll just list the ones I really wanted)

Capcom :
Guile
M. Bison
Mega-man

Marvel
Gambit
Venom
Blackheart

Last edited:
since it's the internet, let's b!tch.
what characters should have been in.

(I personally think every character that was in 1 and 2 should have been in, but I'll just list the ones I really wanted)

Capcom :
Guile
M. Bison
Mega-man

Marvel
Gambit
Venom
Blackheart

I completely agree with you here. Although: (I think I'd swap out Bison for Cammy or Dhalsim, and if possible boot out phoenix for a better X-Men)

Juri could've been in this game too.
And Guile is a freaking must!
You done f*cked up big time Capcom

I wish they had the people from MvC2 in this maybe would have made me consider buying it. They took out mah mans Venom, Silver Samurai, and Blackheart.

Frank West is ghetto as hell.
Fighting seven foot zombies and heavily armed woodland creatures with a bat and camera :laugh:

My main team now is Frank West/Deadpool/Wesker
Dat level 3 X factor Wesker saves my ass most of the time

I wish I could do that. Deadpool doesn't have all black :mad:
But it makes sense cause you couldn't see him if he had all black

I wish I could do that. Deadpool doesn't have all black :mad:
But it makes sense cause you couldn't see him if he had all black

I only use Deadpool's 2nd costume. The one that has yellow/red/black and the Xmen logo on it.

also, Frank West. He's a pretty damn good character surprisingly. He goes batshit insane at times and cuts no slack on whooping people with his tools. But still, the camera leveling up gimick is a bit tedious. I know It pays off in the end when you get the chainsaws, but It just feels a bit off to me.

Does anybody else get mad salty when they lose in this game?

In MK I take my losses like a grown ass man :cool: but in this game I rage like a 10 year old playing COD

Does anybody else get mad salty when they lose in this game?

In MK I take my losses like a grown ass man :cool: but in this game I rage like a 10 year old playing COD

yeah I know. You'd think it wouldnt be that way because of how goofy and crazy the game is, but for some reason I get really pissed at this game more than any other fighter ever.

Espically if you lose to simple shit like a simple beam

I've lost to Frank West's Camera flash once. But that one was actually kinda funny so I wasnt as mad.

But when you are about to do a crossover combo, and he does his camera flash and stopps you, then I'll get pissed.

I'm gonna have to troll with that camera flash now XD

CROSSOVER ATTACK!!!
Frank West: Level up!

Sky: ........ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!