Street Fighter X Tekken

it's not you guys' fault how could either of you have known?

back to the game. When yopu play online in ranked matches the number of wins and loses don't show up, just a point-based system

I haven't played this game online at all, I played it at my brother's apartment but he doesn't have PSN. Does the online work good? Because I was thinking about buying it eventually for myself.

I can't answer that for you, my connection has been sucking some serious ass recently pretty much everything I play is terrible to play online

Haha, this game is full of bugs and glitches like MK9, look at Mega Man go out of space in the middle of the fight at 0.27

If you play Yoshi, or Paul, then your straight ass, according to tier list

they didn't put either -Man nor Steve, but I think Steve is top tier because he has a lot going for him, still he is hard to use.

Also I knew that the street fighter would be higher in the tier list overall

This game is amazing, its already my fav fighter. This game has just about everything I ask for in a fighter. Why couldn't mk9 let u tag team on seperate consoles again? Anyways my only concern is the sound issues, supposedly is a netcode issue so it may not be easily fixed wtf!. Can't wait till the dlc are released, I only care about elena,christie,lars and b.fury, they're looking awesome.

This game is amazing, its already my fav fighter. This game has just about everything I ask for in a fighter. Why couldn't mk9 let u tag team on seperate consoles again? Anyways my only concern is the sound issues, supposedly is a netcode issue so it may not be easily fixed wtf!. Can't wait till the dlc are released, I only care about elena,christie,lars and b.fury, they're looking awesome.

they'll be out on November

For me it's the opposite, I regret buying this game, I think that KOF XIII is still the better fighter out there. I don't like the art style, vs screen is ugly, and I don't like how the gems make my characters glow. Was pandora really necessary? Cross Arts should have been enough.

I figure since I doubt the poison of SFxT is seen like she was before. Since hitting women in games is acceptable now.

I know you guys are trying to make yourselves feel better for liking a tranny, but I'm sorry to ruin it by informing you that Poison indeed used to have a penis(or still does). In the Japanese manuel it even says it. They were just trollin' you Americans for being so uptight about the hitting a woman in a video game bit. Although they never had that problem with SF or MK. XD

So this weekend I brought Tekken 6 with me to Philly to play on my bros 360. Turns out that a friend of mine had bought SfXT for 360 when it came out. Since he likes Tekken He asked if I wanted to trade Tekken 6 for SfXT. So yeah Im really enjoying it so far :)