My Character Edits

Ok Shinnok was hard and he didn't turn out great but here is the best I could come up with.

shinnok.jpg

Lol Nice Where did u get the hair

yeh her face is kinda mannish but is it me or does the ear seem out of place???

but overall i think the frost pick issweet it suits her cause shes evil

Lulz. How does she look mannish? Is it the eyes? Or is it...Smoke's mask?

About the ear...I used Sindel's head and just put Smoke's mask on it. The ear was never touched. Idk, the mask might make it look weird.

Anyhoo, I'll be making more soon, so let me know if you want anything specific.

Lulz. How does she look mannish? Is it the eyes? Or is it...Smoke's mask?

About the ear...I used Sindel's head and just put Smoke's mask on it. The ear was never touched. Idk, the mask might make it look weird.

Anyhoo, I'll be making more soon, so let me know if you want anything specific.

Onaga For The Lulz

I have returned yet again, with another piece of editing. I've been caught up in other things lately, but I finally got back to my workings.

Cyborg Smoke
cybersmoke.png

Instead of going full-on robot, I put on some cyborg enhancements.

Ultimate Skarlet
ultimateskarlet.png

Such a deadly warrior.

Human Sektor
humansektor.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow your renders are really awesome. My friend came across your evil raiden render on google and I had added it as concept picture for a for a future story of Mk which I had written. However on seeing that you were the one who created it, I have given you full credit for the render over there =D. I was wondering whether you could make one for 'Spectre Liu Kang'. He is not a Zombie though, somewhat more like scorpion and noob who arent zombies. I would like him to look like how he did in his Mk9 ending as 'God Liu Kang' but with white eyes and lesser upper clothing. Cheers mate, and Keep up the good work =D. And here is the link to the story where i used ur concept.=D

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/22514-My-Future-Mortal-Kombat-Story.?p=347124#post347124

Last edited:
wow i found that Raiden pic and i was like omg this is how i would want evil Raiden to be...haha... Awesome work...love all of it...keep up the good work.. =D

*Update*

Cyber Reptile
cyborgreptile.png

I loved this from all of your work...great job.... =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Mel

Wow your renders are really awesome. My friend came across your evil raiden render on google and I had added it as concept picture for a for a future story of Mk which I had written. However on seeing that you were the one who created it, I have given you full credit for the render over there =D. I was wondering whether you could make one for 'Spectre Liu Kang'. He is not a Zombie though, somewhat more like scorpion and noob who arent zombies. I would like him to look like how he did in his Mk9 ending as 'God Liu Kang' but with white eyes and lesser upper clothing. Cheers mate, and Keep up the good work =D. And here is the link to the story where i used ur concept.=D

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/22514-My-Future-Mortal-Kombat-Story.?p=347124#post347124

I hope this is OK:

Spectre Liu Kang
spectreliukang.png

I hope this is OK:

Spectre Liu Kang
spectreliukang.png

Wow this is really good=D. I shall be adding it soon with special thanks to you mate. However, if you could make one more of the same doing away with the shoulder pads and gauntlets and have orange flames from his hand (like how you did with raiden), I would really appreciate it. Either ways, I like this render sir, +rep =D.

I couldn't really do anything about the other stuff, but I did make an attempt at some flames.

spectreliukang2.png