New Limited Edition MK Fightstick with Pic. Releasing in August.

artofgarduno

Hey guys heres the new stick from PDP releasing in august, I took this picture here in Vegas at MK PDP tournament. It will be 130.00 with MK 1 2 and 3

Fight.jpg

what is the controller to the left of it? and im assuming that the fightstick would work with mk9 right?

OT: ur gamertag is funny PP head JR lolololol

what is the controller to the left of it? and im assuming that the fightstick would work with mk9 right?

OT: ur gamertag is funny PP head JR lolololol

Yes you can use this stick for MK9. The controller on the left is a PDP controller that uses and analog stick that clicks each direction that you rotate it.

Awesome thanks for sharing pic, I can't wait till these ship I really am digging the MK1 control panel layout. It'd be cool if they had options of MK-MK3 control panel layouts for the release but understand financially only doing one design.

Thanks for uploading this. The "leaked" pics from GameStop were so small.

If anyone is interested, you can click on the image for the full-size image.

You guys do know that this is just a re-skin, everything is exactly as the MK9 box the same except the graphics/color. So of course it'll work for MK9, and MK9 stick will work for MK1-3...

These guys are doing everything in their power to make money.

Ya, who would have thought a business would do that? Why would a gaming hardware business make more gaming hardware, those bastards!

Not liking those retro graphics/panel art heh, def like the look of the new mk9 stick more, it's sleek.