The Departing/Returning Members Thread

We aren't harsh at all, we ban people for the right reasons, but we also delete the offending posts, which people obviously don't see because we soft delete, which means only the staff can see the posts, so they read the convo as just a mod banning someone for no reason when it really was a banning for breaking rules. We never ban people with an unjustified reason but because we clean up the mess before people see it and we get 30000 reported posts, and they assume we're nazis.

Actually quite sad because the staff works hard to keep the place fun and happy but we get bashed for doing things only because the people doing the bashing didn't see everything that happened and they jumped to conclusions.

Reminds me of the TJ Hooker incident, sorry for doubting you Pat.

Still lovers?

Reminds me of the TJ Hooker incident, sorry for doubting you Pat.

Still lovers?

There is a lot you users don't see when we clean up messes and people go crazy and get themselves banned.

Lovers? No sorry I'm flattered but not interested. I like girls too much. ;)

We aren't harsh at all, we ban people for the right reasons, but we also delete the offending posts, which people obviously don't see because we soft delete, which means only the staff can see the posts, so they read the convo as just a mod banning someone for no reason when it really was a banning for breaking rules. We never ban people with an unjustified reason but because we clean up the mess before people see it and we get 30000 reported posts, and they assume we're nazis.

Actually quite sad because the staff works hard to keep the place fun and happy but we get bashed for doing things only because the people doing the bashing didn't see everything that happened and they jumped to conclusions.

Exactly, well said as always Jade.

But Taj in essence we are a dictatorship because it's a place run and ruled by us who own and moderate it. It's not a democracy as the public doesn't get to vote on rules, staff, etc. This place would be a mad house without rules and wouldn't be any fun at all. Our goals are pretty much what Jade said above, make this place fun for all MK fans alike. We basically try to clean up fights and flame wars, which happen WAY TOO OFTEN. That's the bulk of the work we do.

But Taj in essence we are a dictatorship because it's a place run and ruled by us who own and moderate it. It's not a democracy as the public doesn't get to vote on rules, staff, etc. This place would be a mad house without rules and wouldn't be any fun at all. Our goals are pretty much what Jade said above, make this place fun for all MK fans alike. We basically try to clean up fights and flame wars, which happen WAY TOO OFTEN. That's the bulk of the work we do.

Thats true. I guess what I meant to say is that I dont mind if you make the rules on here a bit stricter than they already are now. Like dont give warnings and such.

Thanks for the fun guys. But the fun has ended. DCR has gone balistic on me and has made it his personal goal to follow me around the forum with an eraser in hand.

Thanks for your friendship;
Jade, Taj Gill, RicochetMatt, xxITSRADECCxx, Araknyd03, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

Sorry to hear, Adjun.
Maybe I'll see you on PSN, on April 19th.

Yeah guys I'm gonna have to say good-bye for a while. The final straw was that guy making a whole thread about me "defending" Jade. First off I wasn't defending anybody, Jade is a big girl she can defend herself. I said what I said because I don't find it funny every time a girl lays down the law or enforces a rule, the whole "lololol she's on her period" jokes come up. It's stupid, and childish. It's funny he brought up the fact she's married, ok bro really you HONESTLY thought I was subtly hitting on her? Lol, no. I don't have to resort to hitting on girls on the Internet (although I have met some pretty great ones ;). Dude can't even grow some hair on his balls and straight up say who he was talking about.

I love this site guys, but to be honest the last couple weeks haven't been so great. No real discussions going on, people flaming each other left and right, and trolls everywhere you look. I'll still be around the Facebook TRMK community, and I'll check in here every know and then to check the news. If you wanna contact me I have AIM and Skype or you can just hit me up on Facebook. Thanks for letting me be a part of this kommunity guys. It's been fun.

Yeah guys I'm gonna have to say good-bye for a while. The final straw was that guy making a whole thread about me "defending" Jade. First off I wasn't defending anybody, Jade is a big girl she can defend herself. I said what I said because I don't find it funny every time a girl lays down the law or enforces a rule, the whole "lololol she's on her period" jokes come up. It's stupid, and childish. It's funny he brought up the fact she's married, ok bro really you HONESTLY thought I was subtly hitting on her? Lol, no. I don't have to resort to hitting on girls on the Internet (although I have met some pretty great ones ;). Dude can't even grow some hair on his balls and straight up say who he was talking about.

I love this site guys, but to be honest the last couple weeks haven't been so great. No real discussions going on, people flaming each other left and right, and trolls everywhere you look. I'll still be around the Facebook TRMK community, and I'll check in here every know and then to check the news. If you wanna contact me I have AIM and Skype or you can just hit me up on Facebook. Thanks for letting me be a part of this kommunity guys. It's been fun.

If you leave, so help you god I will destroy everything Johnny Cage in this world!

Don't leave, dude, just ignore that guy.

Don't let ignorant people get to ya. If you need a few hours or a day or whatever to chill, do that, but stick around, you add good discussion.

I love you, Peezy!

I'm sticking around, but I think I'm going to limit my visits. I love it here, and whether or not you guys know it, several of you have helped me get through a rough patch in my life.

That happens all over the world. People are going to ***** when there are rules; they are going to ***** when there aren't.

I, personally, believe you all are doing a wonderful job, and, as annoying as I can get, every single one of you that I have asked for assistance has helped me.

I agree. I couldn't ask for a better site staff. You all are wonderful and I'm really thankful for all you do for us.

Goddamn, why cant this forum be troll-free. We are losing some good members because of this. I swear, all you nerds who are reading this that have your heads in your asses like "ASEXUALITY" and think you are gods gift to this green earth need to think twice about making an account, cuz I, as well as money other members definitely will help the mods make sure your stay isnt long.

Goddamn, why cant this forum be troll-free. We are losing some good members because of this. I swear, all you nerds who are reading this that have your heads in your asses like "ASEXUALITY" and think you are gods gift to this green earth need to think twice about making an account, cuz I, as well as money other members definitely will help the mods make sure your stay isnt long.

I'm a nerd. v.v
I thought we were getting along pretty well, Taj. ;P

No, but I agree. I don't care if I get looked down on for reporting people. I'm sure the mods get irritated with me because if someone isn't following the rules it's a report, and if it gets bad enough, a message to the mods. I came here to engage in some intelligent conversation about MK... not deal with little punks. I'm out of high school, don't need to go back.

First forum I joined, luckily for me I joined the best one :)

Same here.

ASEXUALITY was XXITS-RADECXX trying to return before his 6 month ban was up.

Hope he likes his new perma ban <3

Continuing to break rules after getting infractions and being told to stop numerous times. Massive flaming. Etc.

he has been banned before so each ban a person gets, we make it longer.

Wow, now I am not surprised, how did I not see that was Radec's annoying self.

And Sorry Wraith, didnt mean to offend you :p. I meant nerds who think they are better than everyone else. Friends still? LOL

DCP I really wish you'd reconsider. There are a lot of idiots here and you've always been a great fan and contributor since you joined. There is going to be a lot of influx of new members and in this case a previously banned member trying to get back in just to cause more trouble for Jade. We could use great fans like that to lead as example and stick around and show other people how to be better members of the community.

If you have any questions or suggestions be sure to pass them along to any of the staff here. We're all looking to make this a better place, and the last thing we want is good members leaving because a few jerks made a few stupid threads that were deleted soon after creation.

To the rest of you making fun of the banned member, I highly suggest you think twice about that. No need to mock his situation or his problems because once you do, you become just as bad as he is the second you do that.