Spawn or Talion from Shadow of Mordor or both?

Don't you think we've got enough of guest characters? It's Mortal Kombat after all...not some kind of Mortal "guest" Kombat. If there will be any future Kombat pack I hope it will be only MK characters related.

I would rather see Jill Valentine or Claire Redfield over the characters mentioned in OP's post. I also wouldn't mind Julie from Evil Within

Don't you think we've got enough of guest characters? It's Mortal Kombat after all...not some kind of Mortal "guest" Kombat. If there will be any future Kombat pack I hope it will be only MK characters related.

I want Spawn in MKX so I can see fights of him Vs Jason, and Predator. These are classic icons and it would be a dream come true to see all of them in MKX.

98% of the roster is MK. I do feel like we should not push the guest character limit too far, but the game is still MK. SC4 had three Star Wars guest fighters and the rest of the roster was still SC characters. Also guest are DLC meaning that it's up to you if you want to download them or not. I rather have a cool guest fighter then waste it on someone like Meat, Kobra or Chameleon.

98% of the roster is MK. I do feel like we should not push the guest character limit too far, but the game is still MK. SC4 had three Star Wars guest fighters and the rest of the roster was still SC characters. Also guest are DLC meaning that it's up to you if you want to download them or not. I rather have a cool guest fighter then waste it on someone like Meat, Kobra or Chameleon.

Spawn fits MK perfectly. Currently in the poll, he is neck-and-neck with Jason.

I just found this badass ninja costume for Ninja Spawn. I'm gonna ask NRS to use it as inspiration for Khrome's costume. That's all the Spawn I need.

7X9UXI1.jpg

The guests we have now are fine, I feel that having two is just perfect for Mortal Kombat.

Besides, I'm surprised no one has yet to discuss about Spawn's cape issue. When Spawn was being talked about as a "what-if" guest at the very beginning, I noticed that a lot of people were bringing up the cape issue, saying that it wouldn't be programed in at all or if it was, it would be very difficult.

It would be pointless to have Spawn in and not have his cape. And as much as I love this team's hard work, there's still a bunch of animation stuff in this game that I nitpicked. Such as the spikes that Sub-Zero slams his opponent on in his second fatality. They don't look like they're impaled into the spikes at all, they look like they just plopped those icicles on top of the body.

(I kinda hope people know what I'm talking about)

Doesn't his cape turn into his axe? It should be pretty easy for them to create his cape just for his intros and win pose. Maybe even his grab

93% of the roster is MK actually. Just saying :laugh:

I would rather see Jill Valentine or Claire Redfield over the characters mentioned in OP's post. I also wouldn't mind Julie from Evil Within

Yes, more cops with guns, just what we need!!!

^That's one hell of an argument. Everyone go home. It's pointless. We're done here.

Sometimes less is more and [MENTION=16500]Kitty_55[/MENTION] felt it was pointless to state the obvious. And I agree with her, she seems to be one of the most reasonable persons around here.

-----------------------------------------------

I didn't know who the hell was Spawn until everyone started to talk about him a few months back, is he really that famous? Because I have never heard nor read about him outside of TRMK.

-----------------------------------------------

I didn't know who the hell was Spawn until everyone started to talk about him a few months back, is he really that famous? Because I have never heard nor read about him outside TRMK.
Michael Jai White is Spawn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Sometimes less is more and @Kitty_55 felt it was pointless to state the obvious. And I agree with her, she seems to be one of the most reasonable persons around here.

Except she wasn't stating anything. Spawn and Link were the most loved guest characters of Soul Calibur 2. Lots of people even bought the HD edition on 360 and PS3 just to play as Spawn because they didn't have access to the original Xbox version to play as him back when the original version was only out and the exclusive guests characters were spanned across the Gamecube, Xbox, and PS3.

And guess what?

Spoiler:
He didn't have a cape.

Except she wasn't stating anything. Spawn and Link were the most loved guest characters of Soul Calibur 2. Lots of people even bought the HD edition on 360 and PS3 just to play as Spawn because they didn't have access to the original Xbox version to play as him back when the original version was only out and the exclusive guests characters were spanned across the Gamecube, Xbox, and PS3.

And guess what?

Spoiler:
He didn't have a cape.

Something being popular doesn't mean it's good.

Like nazism.