• Sareena

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Shang Tsung

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Smoke

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters
[MENTION=11230]Guyver Spawn[/MENTION]

I'm tempted to agree with him about Kung Jin, Jacqui and Sonya. We haven't even seen Jacqui so far, and I have absolutely no interest in either her or Jax.

I can't wait to see him in Story Mode. Hopefully we will see some demonic action as Enenra Smoke enters the ring. Would had hoped to see him playable though, I really enjoyed him in MK9. And I just want to see more of his lustrious hair.

I would too, I really hate that their are two guest characters.

Yeah, I don't like it either. Guest characters are nothing but bait to lure in those who are fans of them into buying Mortal Kombat. All about money. And at the expense of characters already belonging to the franchise... disappointing to the fans of those left out who could have been in their place instead.

Cyrax and Rain have assist moves in Test Your Luck. They will not be added to the game. It would be stupid to play as Cyrax with Cyrax assisting.

Yeah, I don't like it either. Guest characters are nothing but bait to lure in those who are fans of them into buying Mortal Kombat. All about money. And at the expense of characters already belonging to the franchise... disappointing to the fans of those left out who could have been in their place instead.
...and also for people who'd like to try them. ;)

I have no real interest in Tanya, and definitely not Jason, but Predator is awesome and will be great in MKX. Depending on how Tremor looks/plays when he is released, Predator is currently the only Kombat Pack character I am interested in.

He has his fans. A lot of people will buy him. Don't be so quick to judge.

Cyrax and Rain have assist moves in Test Your Luck. They will not be added to the game. It would be stupid to play as Cyrax with Cyrax assisting.

It's stupid to think that they can't be DLC just because there's an assist based on them in a mode that is not gonna be played that much. Besides there were SZ assists in MK9...

Havik, Fujin, Reiko, and maybe Rain.

They've all been featured to some extent in the comic series, and Reiko especially seems to have an important role to play in the story.

(Some of the other characters in this poll I'd like to see back eventually, but didn't vote for them because - although I think MKX has a good roster - it IS kind of saturated w/ MK9 characters)

disappointing to the fans of those left out who could have been in their place instead.

The same could be said about any character though. I'm disappointed that Tanya is taking the place of someone like Havik or Sektor.

At the end of the day Predator has an unfathomable number of fans compared to someone like Reiko or Fujin. Dlc panders to the masses, and I'm pretty sure a lot of MK fans are also Predator fans. Considering how similar they are in terms of violence.