Alternate outfit are back !

thexx25

Watching the last Liu Kang trailer, we can see the alternate outfit of Johnny Cage ! So we can expect all other playable characters to have at least one (two for male and female ninjas, which have "DLC Klassic outfit")...

Can we discuss about it ? Which great alternate outifit do you remember ? Which alternate outfit are you waiting for ?

My favorite ones in MK series are :
- Nightwolf with his indian haircut (MKD)
- Scorpion with flaming skull (MK:DA)
- Sub-Zero with ponytail (MKD)
- Cyrax half-human (MK:DA)
- Sub-Zero with frozen arms (MK4)

The alternate i'm waiting for :
- Klassic Kano from MK1
- Klassic Johnny Cage from MK1 (DLC ?)
- a Mavado outfit for Kabal !!

yea, thats the big confirmation we can take from the video, i cant wait so start unlocking them in the krypt!!! ;)

a big NO for the sub zero deception look, it was awful, but if i had to choose a costume to make a return i'd have to say the flaming head scorpion and Baraka's classic MK2 costume

The alt I'd like to see would be Sub-Zero's "Shredder" outfit from MKD.

I'd also like to see some classic (or klassic) stuff for Baraka and Reptile.

So far my least favorite character in Mk11 is Johnny Cage. I know he is the comic relief in Mk but his look is very uninspiring if you ask me. I don't like his primary outfit our his secondary outfit either. Let's hope he play's better then he looks. I would like to see his classic Mk look come back. I would also like to see his disk projectile in the original MK come back.

I'd like to see the classic MK2 female ninja outfits and for Jade to have a sexy mini battledress with armor around it as an alternate outfit.

I pretty much just want all MK2 and UMK3 costumes in the game. I haven't played enough of the 3D MKs to know what costumes were good from them... Would definitely like them to do a ton of new costumes that haven't been done yet in MK. Johnny Cage's blue tux is awesome!

Speaking of Jax, I really hope they don't give him the gangster rap clothes with the bling again. That was unbearable. I've stated before that I would really like to see a Kabal alt without the mask.

Johnny Cage looks like a sexy beast as usual. :p

Reactions: DCP
Speaking of Jax, I really hope they don't give him the gangster rap clothes with the bling again. That was unbearable. I've stated before that I would really like to see a Kabal alt without the mask.

Johnny Cage looks like a sexy beast as usual. :p

Haha, that was so funny. Then when you did his move where he shot his gun, he'd go "Ahhhh Yeeeah" Lmao. As for Johnny, dudes always gonna be a beast ;P

Haha, that was so funny. Then when you did his move where he shot his gun, he'd go "Ahhhh Yeeeah" Lmao. As for Johnny, dudes always gonna be a beast ;P

Precisely. Then sometimes Jax would say stuff like "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" He really felt like a crude stereotype.

Precisely. Then sometimes Jax would say stuff like "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" He really felt like a crude stereotype.

He was kind of like that in the second Mortal Kombat Movie. I agree they took it too far in the 3D MKs, though.

He was kind of like that in the second Mortal Kombat Movie.

That's what I was thinking of. I'll never forget the part where Raiden is asking him about his arms and Jax is like "Yo! I know you for one minute and you dissin' me already?" (something to that effect) I honestly believe they let his character's portrayal in Annihilation dictate the direction they took his character design in the 3D games.

Oh my, the Cage fans have hijacked this thread. Hee hee.

I hope we get a nice alt outfit for Shang Tsung, like his MK II outfit for example.

According to Lupinko, his alternate is the old version.

Johhny's alternate is pretty cool. But if it was black, or even gray, I think it'd be better.