Vintage Costumes DLC

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No way Jose.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

jka12002

BANALITY
Since the game is a retelling of the original trilogy, i was thinking that the classic costumes from those games should be featured as downloadable content for the game. What do you think?

I think it would add more nostalgic vibes to the game than it already has.

well we already got sub,scrop, and reptile's classic costumes (depending on where u pre-order)

I'd like to see everyone get classic costumes as an Alt especially the women, so they don't look like whores

i remember when MK Armageddon was comming out Stryker was going to have his MK3 costume. Sucked they changed it.

well we already got sub,scrop, and reptile's classic costumes (depending on where u pre-order)

I'd like to see everyone get classic costumes as an Alt especially the women, so they don't look like whores

Classic costumes seem very likely...

Can't wait to see the alternates...

Well pretty much in MKA the only ones who still had thier old costumes were Liu Kang,Johnny Cage and Shao Kahn

I think they should be in the game as unlockable alt costumes but in this day and age in gaming things are cut so you have to pay for them later, so chances are that if they are in then it will be DLC. I rarely buy DLC but I could see myself getting the classic costumes if they look good. Hopefully you can buy per-character and also there would be a bundle for all of them that would have a good deal if you get them all.

Whether you guys like it or not, klassic costumes are more than certainly gonna be DLC, they would never pass up this opportunity to make a shit load of money and what better way to do it by including the old school kostumes as DLC. With that said however, NEW alternate costumes should be unlockable from the krypt.

I hopin for mk 1 raiden defo thought he was the coolest and alternate costumes will be Krypt and classics dlc pretty muched confirmed that the 3 classics will be downloadable at a later date. The only question is if there will make more

For free hell yeah pay maybe one or to old looks were so boring (because of limitation )

I want new Arenas and Characters

WOW! where did you ever come up with such a brilliant idea? seriously. didn't they already pretty much confirm this?

Well pretty much in MKA the only ones who still had thier old costumes were Liu Kang,Johnny Cage and Shao Kahn

hahaha johnny cages costume in MKA is classic? i dont know what classic games you were playing, I dont remember mk1 or 3 johnny having a huge door knocker on his belt or any of the other stuff from MKA

I voted NO, not bc i dont want to see them. I just dont want to pay for them. They should be unlockables for the Krypt. Save all tue DLC stuff for new things like new fatalities, stages etc!