Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Kano: First, he uses his knife to stab the opponent at his/her crotch. Next with that same knife, he slices it upwards to the throat, disecting the entire midsection of the abdomen and chest. Then once the victim falls to the ground, Kano rips out the organs (such as the intestines and heart) and bones (including the ribs and spine). Kano wins. Fatality!

Kano: First, he uses his knife to stab the opponent at his/her crotch. Next with that same knife, he slices it upwards to the throat, disecting the entire midsection of the abdomen and chest. Then once the victim falls to the ground, Kano rips out the organs (such as the intestines and heart) and bones (including the ribs and spine). Kano wins. Fatality!

thats a good one! only i think it would be even better if kano stabs you through the chin with his knife and lifts you up and shoots u with his eye cutting your mid section open. but great idea! *high fives*

cyrax - first he places a giant bomb on the ground, then he shoots a net at you, trapping you. now cyrax teleports out of there and the net starts slowly moving toward the bomb. you try to get out of the net but you cant. when you get to where the bomb is your like "aaaahh!" and it blows you up into pieces. now cyrax teleports back with that spike thing on his hand and points it up and your head falls on the spike.

sub-zero - first he freezes your head and then he rips into your torso and grabs you by the spine and lifts you up and with his other hand he makes a spike on the ground, then he throws your body through the spike, then sub walks over to where your frozen head is and stomps on it, shattering it into pieces.

rain - first rain makes a giant cloud with lightning up above, then he shoots one of those blue orb thingys at you, now he lifts you up into the cloud, then you get shocked by several bolts of lightning, then you fall down to the ground in burnt pieces, but still alive, then the cloud starts acid raining all over you, burning you to an agonizing death.

Last edited:

rain - first rain makes a giant cloud with lightning up above, then he shoots one of those blue orb thingys at you, now he lifts you up into the cloud, then you get shocked by several bolts of lightning, then you fall down to the ground in burnt pieces, but still alive, then the cloud starts acid raining all over you, burning you to an agonizing death.

lol you have a wild imagination :), I think the agonizing death occured when the enemy got blown into burnt pieces

lol you have a wild imagination :), I think the agonizing death occured when the enemy got blown into burnt pieces

haha i meant something like he like loses arms and a legs in pieces. you gotta have an imagination to. :)

Last edited:

Some of these are good ideas. Sounds like old school MK. Better than stupid shit like A BIG BOOT.

thats a good one! only i think it would be even better if kano stabs you through the chin with his knife and lifts you up and shoots u with his eye cutting your mid section open. but great idea! *high fives*

cyrax - first he places a giant bomb on the ground, then he shoots a net at you, trapping you. now cyrax teleports out of there and the net starts slowly moving toward the bomb. you try to get out of the net but you cant. when you get to where the bomb is your like "aaaahh!" and it blows you up into pieces. now cyrax teleports back with that spike thing on his hand and points it up and your head falls on the spike.

sub-zero - first he freezes your head and then he rips into your torso and grabs you by the spine and lifts you up and with his other hand he makes a spike on the ground, then he throws your body through the spike, then sub walks over to where your frozen head is and stomps on it, shattering it into pieces.

Oh yeah. That, Kano idea would be cool! Cyrax's is very funny when the opponent screams before touching the bomb. Those are good fatalities too. Very creative. :)

Kano: First, he pulls out one knife and impales it in the opponent's eye. Next, he goes behind the enemy and uses his other knife to stab him/her at the back several times while using the other hand to hold the victim in place. Then, he impales that knife in the loser's neck. After that, he uses his bare hands to dig into the wounds from the knife stab and pulls out the spine and the body falls to the ground. Lastly, he holds up the spine in the air as his victory pose. (Kano is my favorite male character now btw. ;-) )

Last edited:

The Beast in Kahn's Koliseum, well he is unleashed and grabs the defeated opponent and grabs by mouth and keeps throwing him/her above hisself (Beast) a few feet and every time the Beast throws him/her a few feet above him a different body part is missing while hearing anguish and crunchin sounds.

The Beast in Kahn's Koliseum, well he is unleashed and grabs the defeated opponent and grabs by mouth and keeps throwing him/her above hisself (Beast) a few feet and every time the Beast throws him/her a few feet above him a different body part is missing while hearing anguish and crunchin sounds.
Not bad, I do think the Beast is involved in a Fatality of some sort.

Not bad, I do think the Beast is involved in a Fatality of some sort.

He must be part of the stage fatality.

I have an idea for a boss fatality. Let's say the player loses to Kahn. So Shao Kahn would chain up his opponent's arms and legs with the loser in between two pillars. Next, Kahn uses his hammer to smash the victim, making the torso fly off and rip off the limbs. Next, the emperor walks up to the limbless body and smashes the head with his hammer, crushing it in the process.

Mortal Kombat Kreate A Fatality (mk9)

everyone some of these fatalities are cool but if you look at scorpion's fatalities
su far, u will notice they almost look alike. So here u can give some ideas to create ur own fatalities.
(sorry if i copied this kind of thread from someone):twisted:

Re: Mortal Kombat Kreate A Fatality (mk9)

How about this
zstmk9.png

MK fatalities should be this nasty!

jEpJUcYDXJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEpJUcYDXJc

Jade's fatality should be like in 1:37 of the video.

Mileena's fatality should be like in 2:10 of the video.

lol no way. No ball sucking or anything gay like that.

lol no way. No ball sucking or anything gay like that.

I'm pretty sure a girl giving a guy a bj isn't gay.

Just sayin.

MK fatalities should be this nasty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEpJUcYDXJc

Jade's fatality should be like in 1:37 of the video.

Mileena's fatality should be like in 2:10 of the video.
The death scene at 1:37 was so very VERY wrong. What a sick movie. lol