MKHS: Second Semester

Guess what, I haz my laptop :). So I'm going to clean my room and then go into the bathroom to write the f*ck outta MKHS :twisted:

You sneaky black guy! Dont get caught man, the fate of MK:HS depends on your sneakiness i guess? lol idk just wanted it to seem epic 8)

MKHS Tuesday: Decade Day​

After such a shocking turn off events on Monday involving the fight between Ermac and Hsu Hao, the students tried to get off the week with a more lighter ton on Decade Day.
*Let’s go to Liu Kang and Kung Lao walking to English class with a lot of time left before school starts. Liu Kang looking like a Dynasty Era monk donning the colors red and black with a golden dragon on the right side of his chest. Kung Lao, not doing well to fight his addiction dressed up as General Sheppard, again*
Liu Kang: I had troubling sleeping last night. You know after what happen yesterday.
Kung Lao: Ha! I slept like a baby.
Liu Kang: Aye, show some respect, damn.
Kung Lao: Oh cool your hemorrhoids Liu. I thought about it too. Listen whatever is wrong with Ermac will past.
Liu Kang: *Sighs* Yeah your probably right my friend.
Kung Lao: *Low tune whistle* Liu your booty call came early.
Liu Kang: Oh whatev-
*Never got to finish the sentence. Li Mei was strolling down the hallway wearing a similar outfit [Except that it was purple and black] to Liu Kang’s except the shirt was cut down the middle creating a V-shape to it exposing her, what’s the word, beautiful cleavage?*
Li Mei: Hi Liu.
Liu Kang: Oh hey Li Mei.
Li Mei: *Giggles* What’s with the formal tone? You could just call me Mei ya know.
Liu Kang: Oh sorry, Mei.
*Li Mei unnecessarily blushes*
Kung Lao: If I didn’t know any better I say you were stalking my friend here.
Li Mei: Ugh. Just cause I was hidden in the bushes doesn’t mean I was stalking, *clicks tongue* jeez.
Liu Kang: Hahaha! Great know I have to lock my windows.
*All three of them shared a laugh*
Liu Kang: Well madam Mei we must be on our way. See ya.
Kung Lao: *In the manliest voice he can muster* Toodles.
Li Mei: Haha see ya boys. *Walks down the hallway and turns the corner*
Kung Lao: You two should definitely make some babies together.
Liu Kang: You should lick the side of Sareena’s face, but you don’t hear me shouting that out now do ya?
Kung Lao: Why you gotta hit so low below the belt.
Li Mei: *just her head around the corner* Hey guys!
*Both boys turn towards her*
Liu Kang: Yes?
Kung Lao: Yes creeper?
Li Mei: Well I uh, um… I was wondering if you guys wanted to go on a double date on Saturday with me and my friend Sophia.
Kung Lao: Boy! Check my schedule.
Liu Kang: You ain’t big time like that Lao.
Kung Lao: Damnit. *Put’s his head down in shame*
Liu Kang: Yeah will definitely be able to join you. Where would you and your friend like to go?
Li Mei: The mall if you don’t mind.
Kung Lao: We don’t mind at all.
Li Mei: Ok good! See you guys on Saturday!

*Li Mei walked to her class with much more pep in her step since she gets to spend time with Liu, finally. The two Shaolin monks make their way into English class to find some of the class chilling until the school bell rings)
Smoke: *Dressed as a pirate* Aye well if it isn’t some shine booty approaching us!
Jax: *1920’s Gangster* Now ya see that seems really gay.
Smoke: Yargh! Nothing be gay when you’re surrounded by your fellow seamen!
*Noob and Kung Lao bust out laughing*
Liu Kang: I haven’t even sat down yet and I’m already laughing.
Noob: *Modern day dad* They’ve been talking like this for 15 minutes and it still hasn’t gotten old.
Sonya: But your easily entertained Noob so that doesn’t count.
Noob: Sonya, why aren’t you in the kitchen? Back in my day women like you stayed in the kitchen to make sandwiches and make babies. Maybe even both. Hell they even wore skirts that covered they’re entire lower body. Now women these days run around with skirts that show they’re whole kneecaps! Oh Lord the kneecaps, mmmmm.
Sonya: Well I know who’s not getting a sandwich today.
Noob: Damn. *Snaps* Now how am I gonna eat?
Jax: I could carve up a squealer for ya.
Noob: Golly gee I’ll take it!
*They all laugh. The students hear four voices approaching the door. The voices belong to Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Mileena, and Kitana*
Liu Kang: Ok I’m calling it. Kitana is an 80’s girl, Scorpion and Sub-Zero are ninjas and Mileena is a 1920’s housewife.
Jax: How much you wanna bet that your wrong.
Liu Kang: Hmmmm. One dead arm.
Jax: Your on.
*Strolling through the door is Scorpion, (ninja, typical) Mileena, (80’s girl) Sub-Zero, (Samurai without the helmet) and Kitana (Medieval princess). Jax delivers Liu a dead arm for losing the bet)
Liu Kang: Ow! That is a really nice dress Kitana.
Kitana: Why thank you kind noble. *Dips and giggles*
Sub-Zero: Aye what about me!? Oh yeah I forgot that I don’t have boobs so it doesn’t matter anyway.
*Mileena pats the sad Sub-Zero on the back*
Smoke: Aye ye lazy bastard! Why has thee decided to be a typical ninja?
Scorpion: Ok listen to this shit. So I had picked up my costume from the store and was walking back to my dorm room when Reptile sneezed through a wall and burned my costume and my clothes up. I had nothing but my wallet and my underwear.
Jax: *Chuckling* Why did he sneeze through a wall.
Scorpion: He’s allergic to cats so I guess there was one around or something.
Noob: Cool story broham but I have one question. *Points to Kitana* Young lady why did you wear that!?
Kitana: What’s wrong with it?
Noob: Well to put it bluntly your breasts look like they’re about to bounce out of your chest at any moment.
Kitana: Huh? *Looks down and immediately covers her chest out of embarrassment* Oh crap your right!
Sonya: Oh wow Kitty, trying to impress someone. *Winks*
Kitana: Hush wench!
Sonya: Take it easy bro.
Mileena: You know mom did warn you that it’ll push-up your boobs right. Besides you’re not exactly flat as a board Kitty.
Sub-Zero: Oh don’t we all know that.
*All the guys laugh. Kitana gives a death glare at Sub-Zero and viscously stomps on his foot*
Sub-Zero: AHHHHHHH!! *Innocently puts his hands up* Jokes man, just jokes!
Kitana: That’s what I thought. *Talks her foot off of Sub’s and proceeds to walk out the door* I’m going to go get a shaw to cover up so I’ll be back. *Leaves*
*Noob walks over to Sub-Zero who’s rubbing her foot*
Noob: How come you didn’t tell Kitana that her boobs were getting ready to pop out?
Sub-Zero: Cause when I was walking with her in my head I was just thinking, ‘Come on titty fall!”
Noob: Haha bro that’s messed up.
Sub-Zero: Hey I can dream can’t I?

*Because I’m lazy, we’re gonna skip to lunch*
Kung Lao: Spagetti Tuesday? Explain this b*llshit!
Scorpion: Hahaha! Damn dude calm down.
*I don’t feel like writing about that table. Flip the script and let’s go to a different table where Frost, Kira, Li Mei, and Tanya are all eating lunch together. Kano decided to drop by to visit his girlfriend. All five of them are dressed in modern day outfits cause they have no school spirit*
Kira: Baby do you have a wrestling match on Thursday?
Kano: Yeah. All teams have a homecoming game except Soccer. Volleyball, at 5:30, Wrestling at 6:30 and Basketball at 7:30 to finish it up.
Kira: Aw man I wish I could cheer for you guys. Well just you, the others can find their own girlfriend.
Kano: Hahaha! It’ll be nice if you came to watch it anyways.
Kira: Of course. I would never miss a chance to see that ass in tight spandex. *Winks*
*they laugh at their pervertness. Just nasty*
Kano: Well baby I outta get back to class before Mr. Chi chews me out for skipping.
Kira: Okay, but you’re not leaving without a goodbye kiss.
Kano: Course not baby.
*What was supposed to be a simple peck on the lips turned into a 17 second make out session. The other girls watch in horror at the fierce tonguing and what not*
Kano: *They finish* Haha, bye. *Leaves*
Kira: *Seductively* Bye. *Looks at the other girls* Haha sorry you guys had to see that. Things tend to get, *licks lips* intense.

Last edited:
Tanya: That’s just, ewww. Anyway you wanted to tell us something Lily?
Li Mei: Oh yeah. Well I finally asked Liu Kang out on a date!
*They all express the emotion of excitement*
**Something like this: EEEEEEEEEEE!!! OMG,OMG,OMG!!!**
Frost: Well it’s about time. You’ve been talking non-stop about him.
Kira: Well it’s only natural since she is totally crushing on him.
Li Mei: Well yeah. I mean he’s overly cute and really mature.
Frost: I wanna wine a guy like that, well maybe if he’s older. I like older guys. Anyway, who’s going to homecoming?
Tanya: Me.
Li Mei: Ditto.
Kira: Of course, duh.
Frost: Well who’s going with a date?
Kira: *Sarcastically* Well gee I guess not.
Li Mei: Smartass. I’m going to try and muster up enough courage to ask Liu.
Tanya: I’m going alone, why do you ask Frost?
Kira: She probably wants to get into Sub-Zero’s pants. *Giggles*
Frost:Oh please, all these rumors that I like Sub-Zero is b*llshit. I don’t even know what he’s like, or his interests in women, or men.
Kira: Oh my God Sub-Zero is gay?
Li Mei: Heck no. One time I saw him checking out this chick’s ass while she was bending over. It was a quick glance so I guess he isn’t that perverted just a normal hormonal teenager.
Tanya: And remember the pep rally. I thought he was extremely funny.
Frost: Uh-huh. Well it doesn’t matter, I don’t he’ll ever think about being seen with me.
Kira: You never know.
Frost: No I do know. My status isn’t exactly well liked at this school.
*Awkward silence*
Frost: Whatever, I’ll just dance with guys who aren’t afraid to dance with a slut like me. *Lunch bell rings* See you guys later. *Leaves with Kira in tow to cheer her up*
Tanya: *Sighs* I hate that the one mistake she made has already ruined her high school life.
Li Mei: Yeah Unless something change then she might have to live with this mistake for the rest of her life.
*Well that was interesting. Everybody clears out the cafeteria leaving good ol’ Mokap to clean up the messes. So let’s skip to the end of the day where Smoke and Jade are talking on the phone about something Smoke and Noob did*
Jade: And you left Noob there for three days?
Smoke: Yup. He could’ve teleported but he was too messed up to move haha.
Jade: Wow that is ridiculous. You were one dumbass freshman huh.
Smoke: So? What were you then?
Jade: A smartass freshman.
Smoke: More like a nice ass.
Jade: Haha shut up you. Anyway, what are you and your buddy doing now?
Smoke: Noob and I are going on a 2-mile run to talk about the good ol days, and to help him lose weight for wrestling.
Jade: Aw I was hoping you could come over to my dorm room Smokey.
Smoke: Sorry babe but I have to show love to both of you.
Noob: *Walking in the living room* Get off the line with your phone sex operator!
Smoke: Art thou hot with temper?
Noob: Haha. You ready to go bud?
Smoke: Yeah let me just say bye to my girl.
Noob: *Walking outside the door* Tell her I said hello.
Smoke: Ok. *Turns attention back to phone* Well maybe I’ll talk with you later ok?
JadE: Ok Smoke. Bye, love you.
Smoke: Love you too. *Hangs up the phone and they leave out the door*
**After doing there two mile run, Noob and Smoke find a park bench to rest on*
Noob: Can’t believe your dumbass almost fell into wet cement.
Smoke: Can’t believe your dumbass didn’t make weight for wrestling.
Noob: *Shocked* How did you know I didn’t make weight for 145!?
Smoke: Because your fat ass doesn’t usually go on a two mile run with two hoddies on.
Noob: Hey you’re the only fat ass on this bench. Hell I’m surprised that this bench didn’t break down the middle when you sat on it.
Smoke: Haha this is true. Yeah I’m a fat kid at heart. That’s exactly why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
NoobL Hahaha, try not to eat all the food. Think of the children.
Smoke: *Gets uand throws his hands in the air* F*ck the children! Them little bastards better learn how to hunt and kill they’re shit with their bare hands.*
*Both friends laugh until they hear an ear piercing scream nearb
Random woman: AHHHHHHHH! Some- *Gets cut off*
Smoke: Oh shit you hear that?
Noob: What? Sorry had my hearing aid off. *Gets up* Of course I heard that sit. We have to help her.
Smoke: Glad we had the same idea. Let me get on off you hoddies.

*In an alleyway where Frost is being confronted by four (Very muscular and urban* black guys. She is pushed against a wall with the four BG’s circling around her.
BG#1: (Medium guy) If you scream like that again this will hurt you a lot more.
Frost: What are you planning to do to me!?
*With a burst of speed, BG#3 grabs Frost, turns her around and slams her into the wall with brute force. He then presses his lower body up against her butt*
BG#3: (Tall Guy) Does this give you a clue you dumb b*tch.
Frost: *Struggling to get away from his tight grip* I-I don’t understand. I already did something like this with you guys! Wasn’t that enough!?
BG#2: (Smaller guy) Hell no! We didn’t get to finish because the art teacher interrupted us before we come finish.
Frost: What the hell does that have to do with me!?
BG#4: (Overly muscular guy) What you don’t realize you selfish c*nt is that we all got blue balls in the worse way afterwards. In addition, if that wasn’t enough our parents sent us to military school and we did the hardest drilling than anything you can imagine. So, while visiting our parents this week we all came up with the plan to get revenge on the b*tch who caused our situation; you.
Frost: But I didn’t-
*She’s cut off by the cold steel of a knife pressed against her throat and the vice grip on her left boob*
BG#3: It doesn’t matter if you did or didn’t mean to f*ck up pour lives, your gonna finish what you started.
Frost: *The tears were flowing now* I-I-I don’t want this.
*Frost gets thrown on top of a big yellow crate still crying*
BG#1: Listen it’ll be easier if you shut your mouth and take it. *Unzips his pants* On second thought I’ll shut it for you.
*The four black guys were moving closer to Frost laughing their heads off. Frost could not move due to being paralyzed with fear and crying her eyes out. But of course this is the part where I write that Smoke comes into the picture like a badass*
Smoke: Hey! *The four BG’s stop moving toward Frost and looked at Smoke who was standing broadly with one hand behind his back* You guys are begging for an ass-whooping trying to rape this innocent girl.
BG#2 Who the F*ck are you talking to!? Are you this slut’s boyfriend or something?
Smoke: Nah I already have one. *Grins* I’m just her fellow classmate.
BG#3: *Starts walking towards Smoke with knife in hand* Ha! We’re military personnel, you really wanna f*ck with us pretty boy?
Smoke: Military fighting ain’t shit compared to street fighting. *Gets into his fighting stance* Besides it’s not a fair fight, 4-1, pfffft you need more guys to make it fair.
BG#3: I’m going to shut that big mouth of yours!

*BG#3 blindly charges at Smoke like a wild animal. Some simply smiled in his face and threw a black hoodie in his face. Having been blinded by the hoodie, BG#3 stumbled forward and was greeted by a violent knee strike from Smoke to the face. The knee strike lifted BG#3 off his feet while Smoke finished up his attack with an elbow strike to the face. BG#3 fell unconsciously to the ground while Smoke landed on his feet next to his body. BG#2 and BG#1 were shocked but only temporarily as they charged at Smoke who was casually dusting off his pants. Closing in on Smoke the soldiers drew back their fists to deal some damage. Unfortunately for them Smoke smirked in their faces and smoked away from his attackers. The two BG’s were confused as they couldn’t see Smoke in their field of vision. Instead, the two BG’s were greeted by Noob who busted through the smoke screen with his two muscular arms spread wide ready to deliver a clothesline. Having no time to stop, the two BG’s got the full impact of Noob’s monstrous clothesline. To make sure the two BG’s don’t get back up, Noob smashes their faces in with his fists knocking their lights out. Noob stood up and saw BG#4 standing behind Frost gripping her by the neck with his arm holding a knife to her neck. It’s a hostage situation*

Sorry to leave you guys hanging but my ma is demanding the computer back :(. Hopefully I’ll get to finish this once I get back from work.

BG#4: Stay back or I’ll end this b*tch!
Noob: Hmph, I thought military personnel were supposed to be tough men to protect people. You four are nothing but pussies with rich parents. *Cracks knuckles* I just took two of your friends out of commission, what makes you think I won’t hesitate to f*ck you up.
BG#4: Because I have a hostage. Unless you want her to keep breathing, I suggest you let me go.
Noob: Hahahaha!! You have no chance in hell of getting out of here while being conscious.
*It was very standoffish at this point. Noob was staring coldly into BG#4’s panicking eyes. A moment passed until…*
Smoke: Too slow b*tch!

*Smoke used Noob’s shoulder to jump over Noob. Too shocked to react, BG#4 watched as Smoke launched a smoke bomb at his feet. Unfortunately the smoke bomb launched both him and Frost into the air. Both the BG and Frost screamed in horror as they were coming back down to Earth at a blistering speed. Frost closed her eyes and waited for impact but was instead caught by Smoke in the air. BG#4 got the short end of the stick for Noob caught him. Only he wasn’t going to land safely into Noob’s arms. Noob elevated BG#4’s body over his head and slammed BG#4 onto the large crate smashing it into pieces in a power bomb like move. Everything was quiet*

Smoke: *With Frost standing next to him with his arms crossed* Hey didn’t you say wrestling would never help you in a street fight?
Noob: Yeah, doesn’t mean you can’t slam the f*ck outta someone.
*They laugh and exchange a fist bump and finish it up with an elbow bump*
Frost: Is that your guys secret handshake?
Smoke: Ever since we met.
Noob: First things first, are you ok Frost?
Frost: Yes I’m… *Falls forward due to fatigue. Noob catches her and holds her next to his chest as Frost is fast asleep*
Noob: I feel bad that she had to experience something like this.
Smoke: No doubt.
Noob: I also feel bad that my best friend almost killed her!
Smoke: Haha that was my fault bro. I thought it was only gonna hit his feet.
Noob: Yeah I know. Nice catch by the way.
Smoke: Well of course *Looks at the bodies on the ground* What do we do with these guys?
Noob: *Makes four shadow clones* Clones, take these b*tches to the police station and tell them that they were attempting a rape on a young female but we stopped them. Am I clear?
Clones: Yes sir! *They pick up the bodies and leave*
**Back at Noob and Smoke’s dorm room with Frost on the living room couch still asleep. It’s 8:07 pm and dark outside**
Noob: Ok so we brought an unconscious freshman girl to our dorm room and don’t know what to do next. Yet you have time to eat a microwave burrito!?
Smoke: Damn skippy boy. Nom. *Takes bite out of burrito*
Noob: Whatever. What do we do next?
Smoke: It’s simple Noob, we kill the Batman.
Noob: Damnit Smoke that joke was funny two or three summers ago!
Smoke: Haha I know. Nah but seriously I was thinking we store our seed in her to create future children.
Noob: … Smoke you’re the only person I know who would make a rape joke after stopping a rape in progress.
Smoke: Yeah well I am a little messed up in the head after all. *Finishes burrito* First things first, why was she leaving by herself? Isn’t she a cheerleader?
Noob: *Takes a look at Frost’s slender body in her blue strapless shirt and orange skirt* Well the second answer to the second question is a no brainer. Why she was traveling by herself is a mystery.
Smoke: Hmmm. Well I can’t think, I’m gonna go talk to my baby.
Noob: Of all people you’re gonna go talk to Jade about this?
Smoke: Hey we need some female comfort up in here. Be right back. *Leaves*
*Noob plops down next to the still sleeping Frost*
Noob: *Staring forward* Hpmh, I guess shit can’t be simple nowadays can it. *Looks over to Frost* [A cute girl like yourself shouldn’t be subjected to this type of BS. You deserve a second chance, like me and Smoke]
*Without any warning Frost opens her eyes*
Noob: Oh hey your aw-
Frost: AAAAAAAHHHHHH! *Panic kick’s Noob in the eye making Noob fall off the couch in pain*
Noob: Argh got damnit! *Holding eye* Listen calm down I will not hurt you.
Smoke: *Kicks opening the door* I’ll sure as f*ck will. *Evil grin. Jade punches Smoke in the head*
Jade: Not cool.
Frost: What’s going on!?
Jade: *Takes Frost’s hand and gentle strokes it* Listen calm down. Early today my friends found you in alley about to be attacked by four black guys. Do you remember?
Frost: … Yes. Yes I do. *Sits back on the couch* They could’ve… they could’ve…
Jade: *Sits next to Frost who is crying now* It’s ok. You can let it all out. *Sits there stroking Frost’s hair in a calmly fashion*
*Skip that emotional shit and let’s go to Jade talking with Noob and Smoke in the doorway to the hall*
Jade: I think she got it all out. Why did you want me to come here anyway Smoke?
Smoke: Probably cause me and Noob aren’t so familiar with comforting people.
Noob: More like the shake-you-until-you-stop-crying type of people.
Jade: *Sighs* You guys are hopeless. *Hugs the both of them* What you guys did today was amazing. *Kisses Smoke* Talk to you guys tomorrow. *Leaves*
Noob: *Closes door* You ready to get some answers.
Smoke: Let’s do this.
*They walk over and sit down in some chairs across from Frost who is sitting patiently on the couch*
Frost: I just wanted to saythank you for earlier today.
Smoke: Ah you it’s no biggy really. If ass needs a whooping then we are here to deliver.
Noob: Frost uh, we would like to ask you some questions if you don’t mind.
Frost: I might as well, it’s the least I can do.
Noob: Ok first things first, why didn’t you go to cheerleading practice. I know because the wrestlers share one half of the court with the cheerleaders.
Frost: I was feeling rather down today.
Smoke: Why?
Frost: … I was thinking about what I did in the 8th grade. It eats me up inside but today was worse then before.
Smoke: Do you know what caused it?
Frost: Silly as it is it’s the fact that Homecoming is coming up made me think about. However, it wasn’t just that, I was thinking what if that one slip up would stick to me for the rest of my high school life. Even throughout college.
Noob: So you feel as if you might be alone for the rest of your life?
Frost: Yeah, that’s exactly it. I don’t know why I keep fighting it, the fact about it is scary really. Most days I just think what if nobody wants to associate with me? Not just a boyfriend but friends, people at work, hell even my doctors? The fact of being alone terrifies me.
*Silence for a moment*
Smoke: Hmm. Sounds to me like you need some friends.
Frost: Yeah but I don’t have any friends that I can rely on. More like friends who I talk but that’s about it.
Smoke: Well look no further kiddo! *Gets up and puts his hand on Frost’s head* Your looking at your big bros.
Frost: Huh?
Noob: You see while you were unconscious we talked on the way over here while carrying you. Smoke came up with it really. He said that everybody needed a second chance, especially a girl like you. Therefore, we are your second chance.
Frost: But… why would you ever…
Smoke: Isn’t it simple Frost? *Takes his hand off Frost head* We’re all the same really. Noob and I were looked down on people yet they had a reason. We were both bad, fighting, drug taking children that nobody wanted to mess with us. Then we meet each other and realized that if you don’t have family then your friends are what you rely on. It’s all a matter of support really. You never got that support from anyone because someone wanted to judge you before meeting the real Frost.
Noob: So what do you say Frost? Will you let us help you and be friends with us crazy juniors?
Frost: I-I-I *Looks down* I would like that very much. *Wipes tears with her arm* Thank you guys for excepting who I am.
Smoke: Of course little lady. Now you do realize were your official big bros now right.
Noob: That means if people mess with you, they get a visit from us.
Smoke: The worst visit ever imagined.
Frost: Hopefully that won’t happen. *Giggles*
Noob: *Looks at the clock on the wall that reads 9:52* Oh shit it’s late.
Smoke: Yeah he’s right. Come on let’s walk you to your dorm room.
Frost: Ok, it’s on the first floor so it won’t be that long. I live with Tanya.
Noob: Alright then let’s go.
*They arrive to Frost’s dorm room front step. Frost knocks at the door and the door is immediately opened by Tanya*
Tanya: Where were you Frost!? I was worried sick!
Frost: I know, I’ll tell you in the morning okay. *Turns around to Smoke and Noob* Thank you again guys.
Smoke: Hey of course your big brothers will be here to protect you.
Noob: That’s right, we’ll be here whenever you need us.
*Frost grabs both of their faces and kisses them one at a time*
Frost: What I do without you guys, I don’t know. I hope we get to talk to each other again tomorrow, night.
Noob and Smoke: Night.
*Door closes*
Smoke: Well Noob let’s get the f*ck upstairs and get ready for tomorrow.
Noob: Oh yeah its Animality Day tomorrow right?
Smoke: Yup.
Noob: We did something useful today didn’t we Smoke.
Smoke: For once in our lives, we did.

THE END

Yeah right~

In a hospital somewhere in Chicago, medical staff were scrambling to avoid the flying objects such as chairs, tables and whatever else was being controlled by the unstable green aura. Dr. Jacob Daniels walked down the corridor of the hospital in his nighttime clothes along with his personal assistant, Nancy Jenkins.

Dr. Daniels: Mrs. Jenkins can you please inform me on why the hell I’m called out of bed at 4:37 on a Wednesday?
Nancy: Well Doctor your patient seems to be having a fit.
Dr. Daniels: Him again? I’m going to wring whoever neck’s that cause this. Why isn’t the patient under sedative.
Nancy: I have no idea sir.

Both Dr. Daniels and Nancy walk into the room that was causing all the disturbance throughout the hospital, Room 432, patient 56937, aka Ermac. Ermac was floating in the center of his bed with stuff of the sort floating around him in a circular like motion. He seemed to be losing control on his powers for things would be picked up and flung around the room.

Dr. Daniels: * Takes off coat* Nancy hold my coat.
Nancy: Yes sir.
Dr. Daniels: Hey Mr. Ermac!

Ermac looked to his right and saw a man jump onto the metal railing at the end of his bed and jump towards his direction. The man drew back his fist and hit Ermac square in the jaw sending him colliding to the wall. All at once, the objects around the room fell down for the control was broken. Dr. Daniels walked over to the barely conscious Ermac and stuck a needle into his neck sending him into a deep sleep.

Dr. Daniels: Next time you wanna interrupt my sleep do it when another doctor is present. Nurses! Strap him back to the bed. Who the hell is this patient’s nurse!?
Random Woman: I am sir.
*Dr. Daniels turned to see a small woman with freckles and blond hair in a nursing outfit. Her nametag read Nichole Banks. She was obviously nervous out of her mind*
Dr. Daniels: I’ll be calm as I can nurse, why the hell didn’t you put him under sedative!?
Nichole: He told me he was fine so I thought a little rest was what he needed.
Dr. Daniels: You listened to the patient!? He was scheduled for sedation for every 6 hours of the day, if he doesn’t meet that schedule then look what happens!
Nichole: I-I’m sorry I didn’t know.
Dr. Daniels: Your job is to know Ms. Banks!
Nichole: I’m so sorry sir! Please don’t fire me!
Dr. Daniels: Fire you? Oh no, no, no I got something else in mind for you. *Snaps fingers* Mrs. Jenkins could you hand me that schedule for Ms. Banks here?
Nancy: Here you are sir.
Dr. Daniels: *Hands Nichole a schedule* This is your new assignment.
Nichole: *Nervously takes the schedule and reads it* Um sir, this schedule is filled top to bottom with the name Ermac.
Dr. Daniels: Exactly Ms. Banks, your Ermac’s new personal nurse. You are to be with him until he is realized and take care of him whenever he needs it.
Nichole: But sir I-
Dr. Daniels: For if you don’t Ms. Banks I’ll have you kicked out of here and eating out of alleyways.
Nichole: *Gulps* Yes sir.
Dr. Daniels: Good. Your new assignment starts, *Looks at watch* Now.

Ok well bring out your “Too long didn’t read”. I just hope it was worth the wait guys.

Yeah right~

In a hospital somewhere in Chicago, medical staff were scrambling to avoid the flying objects such as chairs, tables and whatever else was being controlled by the unstable green aura. Dr. Jacob Daniels walked down the corridor of the hospital in his nighttime clothes along with his personal assistant, Nancy Jenkins.

Dr. Daniels: Mrs. Jenkins can you please inform me on why the hell I’m called out of bed at 4:37 on a Wednesday?
Nancy: Well Doctor your patient seems to be having a fit.
Dr. Daniels: Him again? I’m going to wring whoever neck’s that cause this. Why isn’t the patient under sedative.
Nancy: I have no idea sir.

Both Dr. Daniels and Nancy walk into the room that was causing all the disturbance throughout the hospital, Room 432, patient 56937, aka Ermac. Ermac was floating in the center of his bed with stuff of the sort floating around him in a circular like motion. He seemed to be losing control on his powers for things would be picked up and flung around the room.

Dr. Daniels: * Takes off coat* Nancy hold my coat.
Nancy: Yes sir.
Dr. Daniels: Hey Mr. Ermac!

Ermac looked to his right and saw a man jump onto the metal railing at the end of his bed and jump towards his direction. The man drew back his fist and hit Ermac square in the jaw sending him colliding to the wall. All at once, the objects around the room fell down for the control was broken. Dr. Daniels walked over to the barely conscious Ermac and stuck a needle into his neck sending him into a deep sleep.

Dr. Daniels: Next time you wanna interrupt my sleep do it when another doctor is present. Nurses! Strap him back to the bed. Who the hell is this patient’s nurse!?
Random Woman: I am sir.
*Dr. Daniels turned to see a small woman with freckles and blond hair in a nursing outfit. Her nametag read Nichole Banks. She was obviously nervous out of her mind*
Dr. Daniels: I’ll be calm as I can nurse, why the hell didn’t you put him under sedative!?
Nichole: He told me he was fine so I thought a little rest was what he needed.
Dr. Daniels: You listened to the patient!? He was scheduled for sedation for every 6 hours of the day, if he doesn’t meet that schedule then look what happens!
Nichole: I-I’m sorry I didn’t know.
Dr. Daniels: Your job is to know Ms. Banks!
Nichole: I’m so sorry sir! Please don’t fire me!
Dr. Daniels: Fire you? Oh no, no, no I got something else in mind for you. *Snaps fingers* Mrs. Jenkins could you hand me that schedule for Ms. Banks here?
Nancy: Here you are sir.
Dr. Daniels: *Hands Nichole a schedule* This is your new assignment.
Nichole: *Nervously takes the schedule and reads it* Um sir, this schedule is filled top to bottom with the name Ermac.
Dr. Daniels: Exactly Ms. Banks, your Ermac’s new personal nurse. You are to be with him until he is realized and take care of him whenever he needs it.
Nichole: But sir I-
Dr. Daniels: For if you don’t Ms. Banks I’ll have you kicked out of here and eating out of alleyways.
Nichole: *Gulps* Yes sir.
Dr. Daniels: Good. Your new assignment starts, *Looks at watch* Now.

Ok well bring out your “Too long didn’t read”. I just hope it was worth the wait guys.

I can't help but think of the exorcist every time i look at this part :/

I was thinking about that too when I was writing it. Except I wanted the doctor to be a badass instead of some terrified man :laugh:

Thanks or the compliments, I hope this story wasn't too rushed. Well it's Havok's turn now

Alright awesome Havok ill be waiting for it.

On a side note what the hell is up with the tags lol :laugh:

Spoiler:
-what day of spirit week am I writing for (I'm writing for one day only)
-what's the stipulation? like what do the students have to do?
-can I conclude the ermac/hsu hao conflict?
-can I give Johnny Cage cancer?
-does everypony have superpowers like they do on the games?
-do you want me to write anything in specific
-can I pm you the final thing before posting it?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Yes you may conclude Ermac/Hsu Hao conflict
-Your writing wednesday animality day.
-They have to dress up as animals and its pretty much a regular day
-No cancer for Johnny por favor
-Every MK9 pony has his/her powers. People from mk4-mkA have either one power or none
-Could you write about the school voting for homecoming court. You can choose who ever wins.
-Of course you can pm me the final draft

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Yes you may conclude Ermac/Hsu Hao conflict
-Your writing wednesday animality day.
-They have to dress up as animals and its pretty much a regular day
-No cancer for Johnny por favor
-Every MK9 pony has his/her powers. People from mk4-mkA have either one power or none
-Could you write about the school voting for homecoming court. You can choose who ever wins.
-Of course you can pm me the final draft

Spoiler:

-okay
-???
-you mean like furries?
-damn
-okay
-explain more
okay