Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Captain Cold also briefly seen here

RgDKE6g.png

Huh, I guess Black Canary also brought Green Arrow with her from that alternate universe she got put in Injustice Year 2, all in all cool trailer, interesting that reverse flash is also in the story mode.

Interesting point of view. And I see that Lucius Fox is now giving him personal advices (sad to no longer see Alfred in the Injustice universe). I'm hoping that the story is definitely more than 16 chapters and allow us to be at least 1-2 other villains (not counting Catwoman and Harley) this time around.

So far, here are the allegiances thus far with the confirmed characters:

Reformed Justice League:
Batman (leader)
Harley Quinn
Doctor Fate
Black Canary
Blue Beetle
The Flash
Green Arrow (from another universe)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Robin (Damian Wayne) -very skeptical about this one.

Regime:
Superman (leader)
Wonder Woman
Cyborg

The Society:
Gorilla Grodd (leader)
Cheetah
Poison Ivy
Bane
Captain Cold -Hopefully the Injustice 2 comic will shed some light about his disappearance throughout the events of the entire 1st game.
Deadshot

Unknown:
Brainiac
Supergirl
Aquaman
Darkseid
Swamp Thing
Catwoman

From the trailers it seems as though Supergirl's allegiance is gonna start out on Superman's side and then probably steer toward Bruce's side once she realizes what supes has become. Brainiac and Darkseid probably hold there own separate allegiances, with Brainiac appearing as the big bad and all.

That was a severe waste of time to show off one character. Even the girl with the hat got bored cause she started texting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Glad that's out of the way. Now I can actually be excited for the rest of the reveals.

His victory dance is the only interesting thing about him IMO. A far as reveals go I want to see a full reveal of captain cold. If he's going to be replacing killer frost than thats my new main.

Firenerd needs to stop skipping leg day and start doing bench press. Looks like a curlbro.

Quoted a video just to say nice smh

That trailer looks a lot better than what we initially got. Firestorm actually looks interesting now. Also great to see Killer Croc again, though I know he'll never be playable it's nice to see he got a new design. I think. Is that design from one of the Arkham games?

You can probably thank the people who b****ed about "Boo-hoo, too many Batman characters" if Croc doesn't show up as playable in a 2nd straight game.
I'm fine with some Batman characters being rotated for others getting a chance in the sequel, and much like with MK characters, not every character has to be on the roster for every game.
Hell, Batman probably has enough villains to fill up 3 game rosters full, between Injustice, I2 and if there is an I3 in the future.
No reason why some can't be rotated out for others.