Cyborg Reptile?

Is this the real image of "Cyborg Reptile"?

• Total voters
I like the idea of it, although part of the reptile character is his...primal side. Being a cyborg would be cool but feel a bit odd, at first at least.

Im like neutral with the cyber reptile. wouldnt make sense, yet i can see a legit design for him. But that one in the like in like sektor and cyrax mixed with reptiles mask, and colored green. So I really dont care if Reptile has a cyborg form, just make it a lil sense, and he be a super unlockable

It's totally fake. Reptile mask, with Cyrax body, and some ugly ears. lol Good edit tho.

I really want an original Cyborg now, like Skarlett is for the Ninjas... I want to see an original Cyborg like Cyrax and Sektor. A dark purple one would be cool.

this is both fugly and fake. seeing how CSZ is though, my bet is unique body and not a palette swap of cyrax or sektor, plus reptile's mask or at least similar to it (kinda like CSZ's mask and Noob Saibot's)

It's totally fake. Reptile mask, with Cyrax body, and some ugly ears. lol Good edit tho.

I really want an original Cyborg now, like Skarlett is for the Ninjas... I want to see an original Cyborg like Cyrax and Sektor. A dark purple one would be cool.
Cyber-SubZero doesnt look enough original to you? He looks awesome and fresh. But im sad sub may not appear as human in the future.

Cyber Reptile as a playable for arcade/ladder mode, i think will be fun. As a cannon character, NO!

How is his text colored?
OT: I really hope CSZ don't create an onslaught of cyborgs. I think it's cool if it's non-canon, but when everyone is a damn tin-can and it's canon, that's where I abandon MK.

How is his text colored?
OT: I really hope CSZ don't create an onslaught of cyborgs. I think it's cool if it's non-canon, but when everyone is a damn tin-can and it's canon, that's where I abandon MK.

It's not and probably will never happen. CSZ was only done due to the Smoke/Sub-Zero event for the Lin Kuei in MK2-3. That's the only reason Smoke/Sub were switched.

Cyber Reptile is like the Cyberkatan. (Tarkatan) just a challenge tower thing more than likely. [Maybe a joke match in Arcade?]

They should really do Cyber versions of both Kitana and Sindel. Then we'd literally have everyone and their mother going steel bonanza on us.

Where's all of this Cyber Reptile stuff coming from? All I remember seeing in the Demo leak was the name Cyber Reptile, like, once. How do we know he'll be playable?

A friend that read through the leak stuff said something like Reptile wears some cyber ninja armor to slip past Lin Kuei warriors or something like that. I don't know how true that is, but it's what I heard. Idk if it's for the story or for challenge tower (probably challenge tower). I doubt we'll see an automated Reptile as well. >_>

I'm not sure. But from what I understand it's just one of those silly stories for a challenge tower mission.

OT: How did OP even mistake that terrible photoshop for a real leak? >__>

I'm not sure. But from what I understand it's just one of those silly stories for a challenge tower mission.

OT: How did OP even mistake that terrible photoshop for a real leak? >__>

I make no unintentional mistakes human..I thought it was an intresting picture with many nice Saurian features and wanted to goad along you humans into voicing your views on this cybernetic artwork..Mhmm, yess..you fell right into my trap as predicted.. Predictable humans..

Edit: Yes..CyberReptile, will be playable. In only a few challenge tower missions though.. the cybernetic warrior known as "Sektor" if I recall says something along the lines of "Thats not cyrax! Thats an imposter in his armor!" along with some other lines from this particlar scenario I honestly believe without a doubt cyber version is playable..only in these missions in challenge tower though..