SA's Worst Kharacters

Ahhhh, I'm so glad they didn't touch Sheeva.

But I disagree, MK9 made me forget how lame Stryker was. Although it made me hate Sindel a lot more.

lol @ him saying "in this day and age" for Stryker's backwards hat. What, you mean back in the 90's? *facepalm*

Sounds like he was just trying to be more humorous then actually put together a list. I've got no problem with that. :p

Just for fun, humor.. boredom lol

Very true. I didn't take the characters too seriously. I hate Sheeva and thinks she offers next to nothing to the series (and I've noticed a lot of people agree lol) and she wasn't on the list probably because it was easier to make jokes about the ten he picked lol.

I liked the eyebrows on the Boon actor. I agree with the list, aside from Rain, he isn't one of my personal favs, but there are so many other post MK3 character that could go on the list. I also think Motaro and Lui Kang should have been taken off, since those where just their character designs in one of the games, and there are so many other crappy characters that could fill in those two spots. As for Stryker... yeah, he's alright now, but the damage from his other incarnations has been done.

Very true. I didn't take the characters too seriously. I hate Sheeva and thinks she offers next to nothing to the series (and I've noticed a lot of people agree lol) and she wasn't on the list probably because it was easier to make jokes about the ten he picked lol.

Sheeva, if played right, is basically "Playable Goro", and honestly, is much better than Jax as a Grappler, since most of her Grapple Moves are actually throws, unlike Jax's Gotcha Grab.

Don't agree with Bo Rai Cho and Meat, but the others I do agree with.

And did Craig seriously question why Motaro had two legs in Armageddon? It's like he has no idea what the word "research" means...

I disagree with a few of those. I liked Shujinko,Rain and Kobra. But I was really mad at Shujinko, The 3-d MK's are extremely over bashed, and I thought Shujinko was a great character, and his connection to the story was cool, as well as the brothers of Armageddon. I dont know, Im just into all the mks as a whole

It's just someone's opinion. Mine is different, that's why for me it's "deep purple" what they think there. Stryker, Rain and Motaro are cool, that's it!
I also hate charts like this. Chart must be POSITIVE. The best MK character, here we go! The cutiest MK lady! The Fastest, the most Mysterious, whatever. But not "the Worst" cause there always will be found those who LOVES these characters. It's offensive:)

LMAO @ him calling Kobra and Darruis as knock-offs of characters from different franchises, but not a single F****** mention of Jarek (a COMPLETE Kano KNOCK-OFF!!!)

And seriously, Rain?
There are lots of character's worse than him.

Aside from Rain, I agree.
I could care less for those other 9 characters.

I disagree about Shujinko, Rain and Stryker. They forgot Hsu Hao and Mavado.

Replace Stryker with Hsu Hao and Rain with Mavado. Hotaru should be there too but I think he is number 11. I'll have to agree with the rest though. If there was a good 3D generation hero, I think that was Taven. Not Shujinko. lol ;-)

They .... touched .... Rain .... AAARGH !!!

Seriously, funny but I disagree at Rain, Stryker and Meat.
Meat was fun idea in MK4, in Armageddon he was one of most original due to his throw style.
And Motaro? I pity Midway for his creation, nic idea at start but technological problem in 3D era. Hmm even in 2D he sometimes behaved strange. I like him anyway.

And where is Jarek? Where is Taven? And Daegon? I did not like Dairou, Ashrah, Kira...

But to include Rain here .... it is a kind of heresy.

Oh well, I forgot Hsu Hao and Mavado ... this is how bad they are :)