Anyone got MK tattoos?

Not mine, found it online.
ink-kombat.jpg

I've been thinking of getting one myself. Does anyone here have any or planing on getting one? If so plz post pics as im looking for ideas.

For myself ive been thinking of getting one of Reptile with like a soulnado behind him in the living forest on my back but im still not sure yet.
Dude that would be the craziest most awesome thing do it!!!

I'm planning on getting an MK dragon logo tat on my upper (left) chest. I was thinking of an ancient stone ruin MK dragon. Similar to the MK movie dragon except more withered and disease-ridden. By that I mean, I want a SICK free-hand design surrounding the logo to make the logo look like its embedded into my skin spreading a "Kombatant disease," it'll spread to other tattoos as well. Can't wait to get it!

That is too bad ass man! Whos the artist? His line work and color are incredible and for getting that today it doesnt look swelled or anything @ all. Which is usually the case.
His name is Kyle Scarborough. He works out of a shop called St. Louis Tattoo Company. He is the leading realism artist in the stl area. Travels all over the states doing conventions. Hes actually the artist who tattoo's the pro Wrestler Randy Orton ;)

I don't yet but I defiantly want one. I have no idea what to get yet, but I don't want something generic like the Dragon logo. I'll figure it out sometime!

here is mine they day I got it :D its not finished yet as there is more to do but the logo is done so far.
IMG078.jpg

Got the mk9 dragon on my chest and I want Mil, Jade, Kit & Skar on my back but the piece I want costs 6 grand so... that's too much for something I'll never see and the GF won't like it when I have 4 hot warrior chicks on my body and btw I have enough tats from my stupid years, love my predators though sorry no pics