Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
fan favourite

Pun intended?

I give Kitana a no, simply because she's dead and I can't feel as of she's important enough to come back. Like, singling her out of all the people who died would make more than a few people salty.

If there's a good reason and she plays a significant role in the story, then I wouldn't complain, but since we know nothing about MKX's story, I stick by my decision to say...

Nope.

meh. she's dead now Maybe a cameo in the netherrealm. i like kitana she's my favorite MK chick but I feel like she should stay dead.

NO to Kitana, not only her fatalities were quite lame last time around, I would prefer Mileena to be without Kitana in the roster, Deception really put the spotlight on her.

0986fOI.jpg

Just gonna leave that there.

Anyway, I actually would prefer her to stay dead and not playable in MKX. Maybe make a cameo and be a NPC.

She's great and all, but I agree with some of the comments above. If she comes back, then Liu has less motivation to come back as a rage fueled vengeance seeking demi-god.

No to Kitana. Mileena's better anyway.

She's great and all, but I agree with some of the comments above. If she comes back, then Liu has less motivation to come back as a rage fueled vengeance seeking demi-god.

No to Kitana. Mileena's better anyway.

not necessary. If Quan Chi tells Liu that Johnny Cage tapped that, he'll be as rage fueled as one can be

Another 50/50 for me,I think dead characters should stay dead,but without her MILEENA would be in,what a nightmare.
So its a YES in hope of Mileena not returning.

I'm going to vote no since I want to see the story be handle without her. I think she should come back at the end of the game like the rest of the dead cast from MK9.

I like Kitana but she's become stale to me. I can due without her in this game considering in the story she died.
Kitana gets a NO from me...atleast for this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.