Alternative costumes you want to see in MK X

I'd love to see an updated Deadly Alliance look for Scorpion, since that was my favorite look for Scorpion (MKX is a great competitor with it, though. In my opinion.), if they ditch the flaming skull Fatality for this game, maybe a costume where he has it exposed like the alternates in MKDA and MK4.

Sub-Zero, I'd like to maybe get a modern take to his MK4 looks as an alternate. Really loved his mask in MK4 and Mythologies. An unmasked look, similar to MKDA or MK3 would be cool. . . If this is even Kuai. Or an updated Deception look, as I actually kinda like that look.

Haven't given anyone else much thought on alternate costumes yet, since they're new. But I hope there are more than just two default costumes, kind of like how Injustice had a huge variety of costumes.

I want D'Vorah in a skin-tight Noob Saibout-like outfit. (She has a hood still, but she also has a mask and a sexy jumpsuit.) Another alt I want to see is some kind of religious garb for Raiden. (Maybe wearing what his priests wear?)

The joker side of me wants to see a Mexican outfit for Kotal Kahn. Just give him a sombrero and twirly mustache. :p

I want D'Vorah in a skin-tight Noob Saibout-like outfit. (She has a hood still, but she also has a mask and a sexy jumpsuit.) Another alt I want to see is some kind of religious garb for Raiden. (Maybe wearing what his priests wear?)

The joker side of me wants to see a Mexican outfit for Kotal Kahn. Just give him a sombrero and twirly mustache. :p

For a mexican theme I would have gone with The Day of the Dead them for kotal or have him dress up like a soccer player

D'Vorah has a rather revealing costume, but I find her sexy regardless.

Not really.
Her top is covered and she's wearing a bottom piece that covers substantially more than Mileena, Kitana, Sindel or Sheeva's costume bottom pieces ever did in MK9.
If you find bug lady sexy, well then more power to you. ;)

Not really.
Her top is covered and she's wearing a bottom piece that covers substantially more than Mileena, Kitana, Sindel or Sheeva's costume bottom pieces ever did in MK9.
If you find bug lady sexy, well then more power to you. ;)

It might be more than what the ninja girls wear, but it's still revealing. She's wearing panties without pants or a skirt. Try going into a public place like that, even if you have a shirt on.

It might be more than what the ninja girls wear, but it's still revealing. She's wearing panties without pants or a skirt. Try going into a public place like that, even if you have a shirt on.

It's a 1980's granny panty style bikini bottom.
People walk into public places like that all the time in Miami Beach.
It's not a thong or g-string that barely covers up, like what Mileena had in MK9.
It doesn't feel like you may accidentally get a vag slip with D'Vorah, if she moves too much in it.

<hint>joke</hint>

I was joking about CaptainJingo finding a half-insect woman sexy.
Sorry.
You quote me, though, which is where I got confused.