Anyone got MK tattoos?

lAlDlRlIlAlN

I've been thinking of getting one myself. Does anyone here have any or planing on getting one? If so plz post pics as im looking for ideas.

For myself ive been thinking of getting one of Reptile with like a soulnado behind him in the living forest on my back but im still not sure yet.

Here is mine.

DSCF0785.jpg

Still have at least two more sessions left. I'm going for my next sitting in June.

What needs to be done still

1. There will be a skull blowing down fire onto the city representing scorpions classic fatality.
2. Detail added to buildings as well as fire all around the city.
3. A little bit of color added to scorpion for effect.

Wouldn't mind getting another one. Thinking about something on my leg.

Got the mortal kombat deadly alliance logo between the shoulders.
from 20th of may i will start a full arm sleeve mortal kombat style.
will probably need 6 sessions

Here is mine.

DSCF0785.jpg

Still have at least two more sessions left. I'm going for my next sitting in June.

What needs to be done still

1. There will be a skull blowing down fire onto the city representing scorpions classic fatality.
2. Detail added to buildings as well as fire all around the city.
3. A little bit of color added to scorpion for effect.

Wouldn't mind getting another one. Thinking about something on my leg.

damn that came out sick!!! it looks badass man, you can tell the artist put in alot of work i cant wait to see it all done haha

that reptile portrait is pretty clean i like it alot even though i'd prefer his retro look.... i definitely want a reptile tatt but im stuck between either a portrait like that or his full figure hmmmmmm

Thanks for posting that it gave me some good ideas

If I were going to get an MK tat, it would have to be the MK dragon. It never changes and is a symbol of the longevity of MK....and it looks bad ass.

im going in soon to get my reptile one, it will be a full figure one in fighting stance with snakes around him and "reptile" burnt into the skin in a sickly green acid effect

256077_10150217417567482_841047481_7119217_1797576_o.jpg

If you click on the link it will show the sub zero piece i just got done today for my birthday. Hope you all like it :)