Sonic Fox is out of EVO!

I have that tendency too, but there's no denying Sonic Fox is super fun to watch and that's the main thing for me, to be honest.
I don't disagree, but he's very sure of himself (understandable; he's very talented) and should learn a little humility. He's just won 60k at ESL, so I'd prefer someone else to win EVO. I think it'll do him good in the long run, and it's not like we've seen the last of him.

I don't normally have a problem with furrys (furries?). But the fact that the competitive scene of my favorite game is dominated by some dickweed with a Lucario fetish, infuriates me :laugh:

I think he is a good player and he deserves to win but ever since he did that taunt shiz to another respected player it kinda pissed me off

I don't normally have a problem with furrys (furries?). But the fact that the competitive scene of my favorite game is dominated by some dickweed with a Lucario fetish, infuriates me :laugh:

It's all coming together now..

Sonic Fox is D Dog..

TOP 8:

WINNERS

YOMI DJT (Kung Lao, USA) vs. PND|A F0xy Grampa (Kung Lao, UK)
cR. RM HoneyBee (D'Vorah, Canada) vs. PND|Ketchup (Quan Chi, UK)

LOSERS

cR. SonicFox (Kitana/Erron Black, USA) vs. YOMI MIT (Tanya, USA)
JLA|MilkySituation (Reptile, USA) vs. YOMI Zyphox (Liu Kang, USA)

TOP 8:

WINNERS

YOMI DJT (Kung Lao, USA) vs. PND|A F0xy Grampa (Kung Lao, UK)
cR. RM HoneyBee (D'Vorah, Canada) vs. PND|Ketchup (Quan Chi, UK)

LOSERS

cR. SonicFox (Kitana/Erron Black, USA) vs. YOMI MIT (Tanya, USA)
JLA|MilkySituation (Reptile, USA) vs. YOMI Zyphox (Liu Kang, USA)
What? Are you telling me Kung Lao is in the lead of EVO? LOOOL

If this is the top 8, at least there's variety in the cast. MK and SF are simply a blast to watch for me.

I don't think there is a bottom characters. If you are good with the character you beat anyone

True, but it does matter what 2 characters are being played.

Hollywood Cassie versus Pyromancer Tanya isn't a favorable match up for Cass, so I have to work harder to get in and keep her grounded. Pre-Evo Edition, It was Cass' hardest match up but now more favorable. I'd say 6-4, but there's no denying that it all boils down to character and player knowledge.

Beaten by Honeybee (Canada), which is great. $60,000 is surely enough for now. :hail:

Ketchup and FoxyGrampa are both through, which I'm happy about.
Sonic's not out!
it's nice to see some diversity in the top 8, i was afraid there would be nothing but Shinnoks.

Last edited: