MKX PS4 Platinum Trophy

MK9

As the title implies... Well now, last night I unlocked all the trophies and received my first ever PLATINUM trophy. Oh man was I ever happy... But that lasted maybe a few minutes tops. Lol.... I actually pretty much earned all the trophies through regular/online gameplay without even knowing.... Well until the icon popped up saying I earned it. Anyways once I noticed I had pretty much all of them, I decided to actually earn the rest. Currently I am a level 69 with all trophies earned, all bonus content unlocked, all costumes unlocked (minus Klassic Mileena, Kold War AND Gold Scorpion.) What I want to know is, what trophy did you have most trouble earning? If people have any suggestions to give others on earning difficult trophies, please feel free to share! Cheers

Im SOO close to getting all my trophies for MKX. Im at 97%.

I just need someone to send me a damn tower challenge so I can beat it...(im ps4 btw).

And I need to figure out how to unlock the rest of the kombat modifiers...

Im SOO close to getting all my trophies for MKX. Im at 97%.

I just need someone to send me a damn tower challenge so I can beat it...(im ps4 btw).

And I need to figure out how to unlock the rest of the kombat modifiers...

How do you unlock the kombat modifiers? I have 2 or 3 trohpies left.

Okay so Ill answer both of your questions in one. So for the Kombat modifiers, go to 2 player and Kustom kombat. look at your list of modifiers, and count off the first 15 UNLOCKED modifiers (as you are given those when you first start up the game). after the 15th unlocked modifier, start your count again from ONE ("one" being the 16th unlocked modifier, which in reality is really your very FIRST unlocked modifier from your "50" to unlock) and count from one to 50 (of unlocked modifiers) to see how many you have unlocked. LOL Sorry if that was confusing... Anyways, you unlock lots of them in the Krypt and the rest can only be unlocked from the Hourly living towers. Check EVERY hour for a new HOURLY tower @ a chance to unlock a NEW MODIFIER. They do however tend to repeat sometimes, I once went 8 hours until I was given a new modifier hourly tower that I hadnt already played before...A small trick to tell if you are replaying the same hourly tower (which will reward you with nothing at the end because you already will have the modifier), is look at the bottom left hand of the screen, where it displays the name of the Hourly tower. If you dont see "Global standing" with a score, then that means its safe to do that tower and you wont be wasting any of your time. Sometimes, however, it may seem that you are playing an hourly tower for the first time, but since you may have unlocked that modifier in the krypt, you wont receive a reward. What you can do if you are not sure, is you can look at the details of the Tower and it will tell you what modifier it rewards you with and shows a picture of the modifier symbol. Take that into thought and go into 2 player Kustom Kombat again and search through the list to see if you have that modifier already unlocked or not. takes only 30 seconds to do and saves you about 5+ minutes. If its still locked in your list, then go for it! I only ran into that problem twice or three times (playing a tower for the first time to which i already unlocked the modifier for in the Krypt)

As for sending you a tower challenge. What is your PSN? I will add you now and send you a tower challenge. Or just add my PSN: "MKvsDCU". I will make my score REALLY low so that you can beat it with no problem. just make sure you either Brutality or Fatality every match if you can, and use a lot of level interactions and try not to lose a match, thats all. You are the second person thats asked me for help on that trophy (win a tower challenge)

okay hope this helps guys cheers

:D

Last edited:
Ive unlocked all of the krypt, so i got all those mods.

all right. my psn is chriscdub

Ive unlocked all of the krypt, so i got all those mods.

all right. my psn is chriscdub

Okay, I sent the tower. I made it a low score of 177,000... or something like that. you will beat it no problem! :D

Glad there's no "My Kung Fu is Stronger"-ish trophies this time. MKX seems like a time-consuming, but far from impossible, platinum. (There's Dropping Fools for 10 Ranked wind in a row, but that's the kind of problem boost threads exist to solve.)

I'm on PS4 and only have two trophies left, one of which being the trophy you get for winning a tower challenge so if anybody is willing to help me get that trophy, send me a friend request. (PSN is same as my username)

I'm on PS4 and only have two trophies left, one of which being the trophy you get for winning a tower challenge so if anybody is willing to help me get that trophy, send me a friend request. (PSN is same as my username)

Add me on PSN: MKvsDCU

Thanks to MK9 for helping me get the "Challenge Accepted" trophy! Now to earn 1000 respect points and get the last trophy in the game for me...

Thanks to MK9 for helping me get the "Challenge Accepted" trophy! Now to earn 1000 respect points and get the last trophy in the game for me...

Your very welcome. As for the final trophy, there is usually a KOTH room you can join that will help you with points. you wait for your turn, and your opponent will let you win. then every body in the room (not including you our your opponent) will score you a perfect 10, so you will have 60 points right there (assuming there is a full room of 8 ). then you let the next person beat you, and repeat the process. very fast and easy. Basically you win once, then let them win, and receive MAX points. Hope this helps

:D

I just got my platinum trophy for MKX like a week ago, it was my first platinum lol anyway the hardest one for me was probably "Dropping Fools" that was annoying ll

I was actually able to gain the 1,000 KOTH points without boosting, as hard as it is for me to believe (I was getting 1s, 2s, and 0s during an early winning streak, so I initially thought 1,000 was out of my reach).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk