Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Nice fun set with BBBLP. Once again, wasn't able to get the first half of the matches due to the ps4's 15 min limit.

There hasn't been a 15 minute limit on PS4 video captures for a while now. Just go to your "Sharing and Broadcasts" settings, "Length of Video Clip". You can choose anywhere from 30 seconds to 60 minutes.

Hope this helps!

There hasn't been a 15 minute limit on PS4 video captures for a while now. Just go to your "Sharing and Broadcasts" settings, "Length of Video Clip". You can choose anywhere from 30 seconds to 60 minutes.

Hope this helps!

Freaking thank you! You're a real one for that.

Hope this helps!

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

I don't like to curse, but in all honesty this trophy list is ASS! Hopefully they do a better job with all of their trophy/achievement lists in the future because this trophy list is not what's up. And for the love of God, make online trophies optional next time.

That aside, anyone have a guild?

I don't like to curse, but in all honesty this trophy list is ASS! Hopefully they do a better job with all of their trophy/achievement lists in the future because this trophy list is not what's up. And for the love of God, make online trophies optional next time.

[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] has one. Guild ID is 1EHYB

Yup, the guild is going pretty good. I get loot boxes everytime I log in.

Here's a video every player should watch. It talks about basic game mechanics everyone should be using. I already knew these tho :cool:

So did they just add placeholders to the select screen or is Raiden going to be playable? If that's the case wish they didn't pick two characters that were in MKX. Could've picked Tsung or even Shao Kahn

Last edited:
So did they just add placeholders to the select screen or is Raiden going to be playable? If that's the case wish they didn't pick two characters that were in MKX. Could've picked Tsung or even Shao Kahn

Nothing's confirmed yet but the rumours are saying it's raiden.

The new patch is up and it's amazing how smooth everything is now IMO. My favorite addition is the ability to see if your opponent is wired or wireless!!! This should be in every fighting game going forward and so happy NRS made this a reality! The salt in the TYM forums is amazing lol.

The trophies were sooooo east to get. I already got platinun

I'm enjoying the game, but not as much as I thought I would. Poison Ivy is my current main (until Starfire comes out), but my execution is sh!t. Lemme know if y'all want to spar!

I'm getting Tekken 7 soon. I wish I had bought it before Injustice though :/

Seriously, WTF was the thought process when altering WW? I don't understand how every single legacy character is essentially better versions of themselves while WW gets completely butchered. How do they expect us to play this dumb ass character? Diana is suppose to be one of the best hand to hand fighters in the DC universe, why the f%$k does every single zoner in this game have better normals than her? Her zoning is sub par, shield toss is like -100 on block. The air dash in her trait doesn't even cross up correctly. WTF!!! Speaking of trait, it's f&^kin dumb. You keep playing the slot machine until you get the trait you want. She's freaking busted.

Dumb ass NRS!!!! :mad:

Seriously, WTF was the thought process when altering WW? I don't understand how every single legacy character is essentially better versions of themselves while WW gets completely butchered. How do they expect us to play this dumb ass character? Diana is suppose to be one of the best hand to hand fighters in the DC universe, why the f%$k does every single zoner in this game have better normals than her? Her zoning is sub par, shield toss is like -100 on block. The air dash in her trait doesn't even cross up correctly. WTF!!! Speaking of trait, it's f&^kin dumb. You keep playing the slot machine until you get the trait you want. She's freaking busted.

I love how they said Harley's trait was terrible in the first game because it was random, then gave Wanda a random trait in the next game :laugh:

Okay, I totally agree with you :( Idk why she got the dumb end of the stick. I'm not giving up on my grecian goddess just yet though. Her shield is crazy fast and has a good range, but her trait absolutely ruins her for me! Do you think they'll fix her up eventually? I just want her to be really good (like supergirl).

Also, good matches bb :love:

Okay, I totally agree with you :( Idk why she got the dumb end of the stick. I'm not giving up on my grecian goddess just yet though. Her shield is crazy fast and has a good range, but her trait absolutely ruins her for me! Do you think they'll fix her up eventually? I just want her to be really good (like supergirl).

Also, good matches bb :love:

That was definitely a fun set. Despite what you say, I think your Ivy is good.

I don't want to give up on her either. I absolutely love her design and ruthless attitude in this game. She also has awesome gear pieces as well. If they fixed her traited air dash, selectable trait buffs, make Amalthea Bash a non gear special and one good string, she'll be deadly.

Has anyone seen the WW movie? I'm going tomorrow and I have to admit, I'm pretty excited. I heard it's good. I gotta give props to Gal Gadot, I was completely against her playing the role but after seeing her in BvS, I take all of that criticism back; she's definitely legit.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the WW movie? I'm going tomorrow and I have to admit, I'm pretty excited. I heard it's good. I gotta give props to Gal Gadot, I was completely against her playing the role but after seeing her in BvS, I take all of that criticism back; she's definitely legit.

I did, twice.
Probably the first movie in a LONG time that I've seen 2 times in the theater.
I think the last "superhero" movie that I saw 2 times at the theater was TDK.
As far as DC movies go, I'd put it up there with Batman Begins and TDK, but I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Although way late, but it's getting harder and harder to get the rest of main characters' epic gear to a particular set. I've been anxiously trying to get the other 3 pieces to Green Lantern's 5-piece Sacred Ionic Set, and Firestorm's 4-piece set, plus searching for a sign of his 5-piece set as well. Out of all the DLC I see so far, despite not being out yet, Black Manta will be the only one so far and possibly Koriand'r that I will get for playing as (although not on the level of main).

I saw the movie yesterday, and it was awesome. I love the whole background setting of Themiscyra, and much of all of the choreography with the Amazon training and fighting prowess. If they're planning to WW2, I hope her next archnemesis, Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva) is up next.

I enjoyed the WW movie. Gal Gadot was amazing. The only gripe I had in the movies were the villains. They were pretty weak imo.

Look at this crap. Trident Rush is without a doubt the dumbest move in the game. The hitbox on in makes no sense. Aquaman is so overpowered, it's ridiculous.