Jade

Jade is my main. There's just something special about her. She's got some of the best fatalities in the entire series.

As for the never-ending debate on her skin colour, I'd just like to say that she is based on a palette swap of a white woman whose skin was digitally altered to look darker. That is the only real fact we can go by. Not being based on a particular human race from the get go is also what has made her design so inconsistent through the years. At the end of the day, she is what you want her to be and there's a certain beauty to that. But most importantly, she's just an awesome character.

Jade is my main. There's just something special about her. She's got some of the best fatalities in the entire series.

As for the never-ending debate on her skin colour, I'd just like to say that she is based on a palette swap of a white woman whose skin was digitally altered to look darker. That is the only real fact we can go by. Not being based on a particular human race from the get go is also what has made her design so inconsistent through the years. At the end of the day, she is what you want her to be and there's a certain beauty to that. But most importantly, she's just an awesome character.

I totally agree with you! She is my best!

I feel like I'm the most consistent Jade user for the X-Box 360 version since she's one of my mains along with Scorpion. Anyways, I hoping I can get better and get back to my prime when I use her a lot more often.

i think she could be latina. she is so pretty. oh wow! yeah her moves and weapons are interesting, although i think sticks are kinda lame weapons.

Actually, sticks and staffs like hers are one of the best. Many people know what I'd do if I were her using that stick. Think of Vlad the Impaler. ;-)

jade_mk9_vsig_by_lococrazyy-d3ghfz4.png

I also like Jade, shes almost as cool as Mileena. I feel her story needs to be fleshed out more though. Also if she ever appears in a live action MK movie it will be hard to cast her (maybe a Latina, MENA woman, or a Native American woman...idk).

Last edited:
jade_mk9_vsig_by_lococrazyy-d3ghfz4.png

I also like Jade, shes almost as cool as Mileena. I feel her story needs to be fleshed out more though. Also if she ever appears in a live action MK movie it will be hard to cast her (maybe a Latina, MENA woman, or a Native American woman...idk).
shes in annihilation

Heck, I should be playing as Jade in future movies, shows, videos, and/or pictures. I will be the first Filipino drag queen to cosplay as her. ;-)