Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

REPTILE:
takes his mask off, and spits a small stream of acid on the opponent chest. The start to scream as it begins to eat away there clothes and skin. The camera then pans around to the back of the opponent as we see a hole open up from the opponents skin. We see Reptile thru the victims hole put his mask back on and disappears. The opponent is then left to be disolved by the Acid as the camera angle changes to an above look of the opponent.

scorpion: first you try to run away and scorpion shoots his spear at you and it gets you in the foot. with his other hand he takes his mask off. now he starts to breathe fire in fromt of him. then he slowly drags you back feet first into the fire as you burn to death.

raiden should rip into your torso with his hands and lift you up abouve his head. then he electricutes you from your insides, then he throws whats left of your corpse on the ground.

Kanos fatality there would be good stopping after the jaw rip.

i know what u mean man. u think that would be like nore believable of something. but i had to add to it to show some "kano" in the fatality. anyone could just do a jaw rip. mabey if he grabbed ahold of the jaw and repeadedly stabbed them around the jaw and then ripped it off then it could end at the jaw rip.

wouldn't be a cool if the fatality of sub-zero was like this. he aproaches to the enemy, freezes his legs,thencrushes them into pieces with a kick. thus the oponent starts begin for his life, when suddenly sub-zero grabs his head(the oponent trying to get sub zero hand off of him),slowly he freezes his entire head and crush it!!!! leavin his dead torso and hands in the ground. (can you imagine that?). :twisted:

Kitana- First, she does that spinning fan slice move from MKvsDCU, slicing off the arms. Then, she does the same move but lot more faster and longer until the opponent is sliced vertically in half.

i know what u mean man. u think that would be like nore believable of something. but i had to add to it to show some "kano" in the fatality. anyone could just do a jaw rip. mabey if he grabbed ahold of the jaw and repeadedly stabbed them around the jaw and then ripped it off then it could end at the jaw rip.

Anyone can do a heart rip lol, I think Kano just has enough douche bag about him to rip someone's jaw off and let them lay there in pain while they slowly die from the shock lol

Anyone can do a heart rip lol, I think Kano just has enough douche bag about him to rip someone's jaw off and let them lay there in pain while they slowly die from the shock lol

Then after that, he stomps on the entire head, crushing the bones and flesh with his boots. That's how mean he is. lol :)

Johnny Cage's Head Pop- Should RED Shadow kick his opponent in the stomach, impaling them, then twisting his foot in them. Then takes his foot out and as the Opponent is falling he Uppercuts their head off, puts on his sunglass and then taps the opponent on there chest so there body falls in sync with the head hitting the ground!

Raidens' Electricution- He should walk up to the opponent grab them by the throat and lift them with one arm and begin to electricute their head until it explodes. And once it explodes the opponents body drops from Raiden's grasp to teh ground.

Sonyas' Kiss of Death- She takes a step back and blows her fatal kiss. the opponent begins to burn, As they fall to their knees screaming in agony, Sonya pulls out her gun and shoots them in the head. Their body falls over still burning.

Kanos' Heart Rip- He forces his hand into the opponents chest, grabbing their heart. The opponent holds onto Kanos' wrist screaming in agony. Kano pulls the still beating heart from their Chest cavity, tosses it to the ground and as the op[ponent tries to pick it up, Kano tosses his knife, peircing the Heart, then the victim callapses and dies!

Sub-Zero's Spine Rip- I think his best Spine rip was in his Intro to the MKSM game when he ripped the Masked Guards spine out and threw it at Scorpion!

Scorpions' Skull Flame- I still like my idea, that instead of Scorpion taking off his mask, his eyes begin to flame and them his whole head lights on fire burning his mask, revealing his Skull Head and spewing flame at the victim as they run around buring then falling to the ground and again Scorpion spews his stream of flames on their fawling body!

Liu Kang's Butterfly Uppercut- Keep it the same but make it alil more brutal. Liu does his Butterfly kick, but his feet are in flames and hits the opponent with a flaming uppercut.

i know anyone could do a heart rip or a jaw rip, a jaw rip does seem to fit kano's character. i cant picture like sonya or johnny cage doing that. its kano's fatality. he does that kinda thing. like for example if all the sudden reptile or jax did the heart rip everyone would complain because thats kano's fatality. like if for some reason sub zero all the sudden turns into a dragon it would have sorta the same reaction cuz it would like be stealing the other characters move. they would be like "thats liu kang's move" but whatever man. im not gunna go on and on for like 10 posts about this 1 fatality. im done with this one.

Last edited:

Johnny Cage's Head Pop- Should RED Shadow kick his opponent in the stomach, impaling them, then twisting his foot in them. Then takes his foot out and as the Opponent is falling he Uppercuts their head off, puts on his sunglass and then taps the opponent on there chest so there body falls in sync with the head hitting the ground!

Raidens' Electricution- He should walk up to the opponent grab them by the throat and lift them with one arm and begin to electricute their head until it explodes. And once it explodes the opponents body drops from Raiden's grasp to teh ground.

Sonyas' Kiss of Death- She takes a step back and blows her fatal kiss. the opponent begins to burn, As they fall to their knees screaming in agony, Sonya pulls out her gun and shoots them in the head. Their body falls over still burning.

Kanos' Heart Rip- He forces his hand into the opponents chest, grabbing their heart. The opponent holds onto Kanos' wrist screaming in agony. Kano pulls the still beating heart from their Chest cavity, tosses it to the ground and as the op[ponent tries to pick it up, Kano tosses his knife, peircing the Heart, then the victim callapses and dies!

Sub-Zero's Spine Rip- I think his best Spine rip was in his Intro to the MKSM game when he ripped the Masked Guards spine out and threw it at Scorpion!

Scorpions' Skull Flame- I still like my idea, that instead of Scorpion taking off his mask, his eyes begin to flame and them his whole head lights on fire burning his mask, revealing his Skull Head and spewing flame at the victim as they run around buring then falling to the ground and again Scorpion spews his stream of flames on their fawling body!

Liu Kang's Butterfly Uppercut- Keep it the same but make it alil more brutal. Liu does his Butterfly kick, but his feet are in flames and hits the opponent with a flaming uppercut.

All are cool with a nod to the old days. Sonya's is something I would do while I play as her.

Here is my idea of an updeted classic:

Kitana's Kiss of Death- First she unmasks herself and kisses the opponent. Next, he falls to the ground and gets a seizure. Then, his body starts to twist around like a pretzel with his eyes popping out and blood pouring out of the eye sockets, ears, and mouth as he screams in agony. After that, his body twists even more like how a wet wash cloth would be twisted to have water come out. Lastly, the victim explodes into pieces.

i know anyone could do a heart rip or a jaw rip, a jaw rip does seem to fit kano's character. i cant picture like sonya or johnny cage doing that. its kano's fatality. he does that kinda thing. like for example if all the sudden reptile or jax did the heart rip everyone would complain because thats kano's fatality. like if for some reason sub zero all the sudden turns into a dragon it would have sorta the same reaction cuz it would like be stealing the other characters move. they would be like "thats liu kang's move" but whatever man. im not gunna go on and on for like 10 posts about this 1 fatality. im done with this one.

I don't remember anyone complaining about Scorpion doing a Spine Rip in MKD I think it was.

All are cool with a nod to the old days. Sonya's is something I would do while I play as her.

Kitana's Kiss of Death- First she unmasks herself and kisses the opponent. Next, he falls to the ground and gets a seizure. Then, his body starts to twist around like a pretzel with his eyes popping out and blood pouring out of the eye sockets, ears, and mouth as he screams in agony. After that, his body twists even more like how a wet wash cloth would be twisted to have water come out. Lastly, the victim explodes into pieces.

Ehhh besides minor tweeks that kinda sounds like Kenshi's telekenetic fatality...but i guess it could work!

I wonder how thy are going to do fatalities were the opponent explodes? Do you think itll be like the old days when the victim exploded there was like a ridiculous amount of skulls and other bones that werent atatomically correct or do you think if some one explodes are they gonna be portioned correctly

this would be cool. also i think that their skin should boil and melt off before they explode.

quan chi should first rip one of your legs off and hit you in the face with it, then rip off the other leg and hit you in the face with it, then he should do the same with each arm then he should do that teleport stomp move crushing your head into pieces.

scorpion should first breath fire on the end of his spear then throw it at you stabbing it into you. now you burn to death and when he brings you back all thats left of you is your skeleton with a bit of burnt flesh on it.

Last edited:

Ehhh besides minor tweeks that kinda sounds like Kenshi's telekenetic fatality...but i guess it could work!

I wonder how thy are going to do fatalities were the opponent explodes? Do you think itll be like the old days when the victim exploded there was like a ridiculous amount of skulls and other bones that werent atatomically correct or do you think if some one explodes are they gonna be portioned correctly

Oh I hope it's not more than enough body parts all over the place. I hope it's more like MKSM where each ofthe body parts can be seen separate from each other with just the exact amount of parts the character had when he/she was alive. They have to be portioned correctly!!!

Sektor: He places his hand on the opponents face with his palm on their forehead, his hand starts to shake and that jet fire thing comes out blowing the top part of their head off leaving only a dangling jaw from a blood spewing neck

Mileena- She throws multiple sais at the opponent all over the body first. Next, she throws sais at each of the eyes, making the enemy scream in pain as he falls to the ground. Then, she teleports and stomps on the sais where the eyes are, pinning the head to the ground. At the end, Mileena drags the victim's feet, making the body rip out of the head since the sais are still pinning the head to the ground.

Kitana- First, she does a fan lift, sending the opponent up in the air. Then, she throws her fans at him and the weapons automatically slice the victim into pieces. At the end, the blades return to Kitana.

Jade- First, she throws her razorang at the opponent, slicing both arms off as the razor goes back and forth. Next, the enemy tries to run away but Jade throws the razorang again, making it slice off the legs back and forth as her foe falls to the ground on his belly. Then, while the limbless victim groans in pain, Jade jumps up and impales his coccyx area with her Bo. After that, she places one foot at his back as she uses her hands to rip out his head... slooowly, showing every detail of how the skin gradually tears at the neck as she yanks his head out. At the end, Jade slams the head, face first, to the ground and does a victory pose.

Mileena- She throws multiple sais at the opponent all over the body first. Next, she throws sais at each of the eyes, making the enemy scream in pain as he falls to the ground. Then, she teleports and stomps on the sais where the eyes are, pinning the head to the ground. At the end, Mileena drags the victim's feet, making the body rip out of the head since the sais are still pinning the head to the ground.

good stuff

Noob Saibot:Slowly pulls off his mask revealing a black rotting skull. He breathes a black cloud toward the victim. When the cloud makes contact the victims flesh starts to turn black and flake off and reveal bone and rotting muscle. They let out zombie like groans while they slowly fall apart.