Reptile Thread - "Argh!"

started using reptile online today his walking and dashing speed takes a bit getting used to but i have been practising with him offline in the practise arena thing and hes quite fun not the most fun character but he is one of my favorites now. only 2 complaints about him hes ugly as **** and his first fatality is so bad that it is not worth doing
and i dont see many reptile players online either only played against 2 out of about 150 players i have fought against

i had one mirror match with using reptile online and the nervous level shot through the roof lol; I only fought one other guy who used reptile to his potential which was cool, glad most ppl leave him alone..more MAINAGE for me!!

Yeah, they have to turn off the scorpion and smoke cloning machine, its getting annoying...

true its getting really annoying smoke is only popular becouse he is a cool character with a real good and cheap teleport

I still like Smoke, a lot, he is one of my favourite characters but i hate that people spams a lot with him. There are only a few authentic good smoke players, the rest are just spammers.

Yep. Due to reptiles physical appearance he doesnt get picked alot i believe but to me he is one of the funnest character to be and his damage output for one forceball is amazing and his so verymuch so versatile <321 :)

I don't think this combo has been posted yet, it takes practice to do but does pretty good damage for 8 hits:

8 hits, 41% damage: 3-2-1-elbow dash-Ex Fast forceball-3-2-slowforceball-down+2

so far I can only get the combo to work with only the Ex fast forceball not the normal

I don't think this combo has been posted yet, it takes practice to do but does pretty good damage for 8 hits:

8 hits, 41% damage: 3-2-1-elbow dash-Ex Fast forceball-3-2-slowforceball-down+2

so far I can only get the combo to work with only the Ex fast forceball not the normal

check my combos on page 3 theres a very similar and easier one on there , a powerful xray too

sorry for the noob question here but how do you perform the jump punch after the elbow dash ....all I manage to do is the dash it seems that jump punch is a must learn if I wanna get better with reptile

sorry for the noob question here but how do you perform the jump punch after the elbow dash ....all I manage to do is the dash it seems that jump punch is a must learn if I wanna get better with reptile

Takes very precise timing, i got very frustrated with it when i first started learning it.

And Septorpionax thanks for tellin me that you already had a similar combo up, I'll look harder before i post kombos :p

Its ridiculously hard, I (who made the post lol) cannot do it yet :p
Even if you can perform it in training mode, it will be harder in 1p mode and almost impossible in online because of the lag.

I made the move from kung lao to reptile because I myself feel better playing with him also because I saw over 30 kung lao players at PDP lol how does reptile rank tournament wise?