aerial attack(mid-fight)

kold_as_ice92

here's a killing-blow of awesomeness i did which(IMO) creates an epic-battle feel with its dodge and attack style, with the help of InfernoScorpion's custom background, which gives support of an epic feel to the battle at mid-day. here, Reptile does a sweepkick and SubZero successfully does a jump and manages to fire an ice-spear into reptile. i felt like i could take on a new style by just doing mid-fake work, including a custom special-move. enjoy!

hmmmm the lifebars and numbers are way too low,makes subzero look a little bad.....other then that i guess its a pretty good job,8.5/10

Hrmm... This is a rather good fake. But yes, the lifebars really ruin it. Another thing is Subby's shadow should be a tad smaller. It seems you left it at 1/4, while a shadow of a mid-air sprite should be smaller. Still, this is pretty good. 7.5/10.

y3ah i tried to make the shadow smaller so it wouldnt hit the backdrop. apparently, i need to make it smaller. and the lifebars higher

It's really good just the Life bars and the numbers..And the ice-spear looks like a pretty good move for sub-zero,i'm kinda tired of having the freeze as sub-zero's only projectile

Of cors it is,common scorpion and sub-zero should have a none-stunning DESCENT projectile move..At least scorpion has his hellfire move..It's not a projectile but still sub-zero didn't have anything like that