Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Anyone on the hunt for legendary gear? I'm after WW's shield!

wonder-woman-legendary-1019539.jpg

I'm actually close to most of the requirements. The only hard part will be the 200 completed multiverses, the epic gear sacrifice and the 3000 minutes played with WW.

Last edited:
Anyone on the hunt for legendary gear? I'm after WW's shield!

View attachment 9394

I'm actually close to most of the requirements. The only hard part will be the 200 completed multiverses, the epic gear sacrifice and the 3000 minutes played with WW.

I'm going after Ivy's plants right now! Probably one of the best looking legendary gear in the game!
Gotta agree with you on that multiverse completion :/ it's gonna be awhile haha!

All I do is play Bane primarily and still no where near the requirements. Might be a different story if I was hunting those goals but Banes gear is absolute shit

I wish that some of these Epic gear pieces weren't so random, though.
Yeah, I get that playing as that character means better chances of getting their gear pieces, but even with those "better chances" most of the times I just I get a bunch of gear for Supes, Catwoman, Firestorm, etc, etc and other characters that I don't main and it can be absurd.
I don't mind grinding a bit more if it means that certain gear is guaranteed after ____________ requirement, but it feels like more of a lottery in this game.
I'll never pay real money for anything in a NRS game, but the grinding for some matching gear pieces can be a bit ridiculous sometimes in I2.

Boon madr a post on Twitter talking about how they considered a "Fighter Pack 0". It would have had Ares, Doomsday, Batgirl and Shazam.

To know I was so close to having Doomsday back, it hurts. Honestly wish that would've stayed a secret :laugh:

Boon madr a post on Twitter talking about how they considered a "Fighter Pack 0". It would have had Ares, Doomsday, Batgirl and Shazam.

To know I was so close to having Doomsday back, it hurts. Honestly wish that would've stayed a secret :laugh:

Shazam :love:

They should've given us FP0 instead of that whack ass Fighter Pack 2 bulls@#t.

This "200 completed multiverse events with Wonder Woman" requirement is really pissing me off. That's literally going to take me forever. I've been grinding like crazy and I'm only at 43! Before I began my hunt, I was at like 25. This is ridiculous. They should've made it 100.

Damn I would've loved Ares back. I agree with Starfighta I would've preferred Kp0 over Kp2 or Kp1 even

To know I was so close to having Doomsday back, it hurts. Honestly wish that would've stayed a secret
I got hype when they compared hellboy's charge to doomsday's but its not even close for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

When Boon made that Tweet, it felt like that was the end of I2 content.
Whenever he makes references to what he "would have liked to have done" or mentions things about the game in past-tense, then it will probably be onto the next game announcement in June.
The 2-year cycle between Injustice and MK games seems to be right on track.
Atom on December 12th, Enchantress probably in January, then the Ninja Turtles in either February or March.
I definitely could be wrong, but that seems to be the pattern as of MKX / MKXL.

I hate the slow roll of characters. I loved what they did with MKX where they dropped all KP2 characters at the same time. It felt like a new game almost, so much to discover and try out. Now, if you don't like one of these characters you're just bored until hopefully the next one gets your attention.

I hope this slow roll actually means something good. Like they're buying themselves time because they have big plans for TMNT, and not just have us wait for Leonardo with some assist moves. I want seperate turtles

I hate the slow roll of characters. I loved what they did with MKX where they dropped all KP2 characters at the same time. It felt like a new game almost, so much to discover and try out. Now, if you don't like one of these characters you're just bored until hopefully the next one gets your attention.

I hope this slow roll actually means something good. Like they're buying themselves time because they have big plans for TMNT, and not just have us wait for Leonardo with some assist moves. I want seperate turtles
They also added a new stage and kept adding interactable based brutalities/stage fatalities.. sure there is more gear added and such to Injustice 2 but nothing universal across the board. Its all just character specific adjustments. Throw in a few new moves for base characters like cyborg and joker ect.

I find it hard to keep coming back to the grind for gear waiting to get the few moves I want and trying to match sets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I find it hard to keep coming back to the grind for gear waiting to get the few moves I want and trying to match sets.

Same here.
I'm at the point where I've got the 4 or 5 characters that I mostly use up to level 20, and if it's not gear that I can't use for those specific characters, then I just sell it.

I have so much more to go (minutes-wise) to get The Flash and Dr. Fate's Legendary gear completed, but Kudos. :)

Some of these __________ minutes with each character feel a little like the MK9 challenge of 24 hours with each character for the Trophy / Achievement, but at least in I2 there's a better payoff / reward than just a trophy. lol