Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I'm yet to buy season pass, waiting for a character that I really want to play. Maybe Black Manta or hopefully *fingers crossed* Spawn

First motherbox opened, got the Noob Saibot skin.
Kinda guessing that's a sign I need to main this character :laugh:

tumblr_mlbevp9uhQ1s1zolyo1_500.gif

Sub-Zero's dialogue is so freaking boring. He doesn't even have any special interactions with Captain Cold. Also, why the heck is a wearing a cape? Ninja's don't wear capes.

Sub-Zero's dialogue is so freaking boring. He doesn't even have any special interactions with Captain Cold. Also, why the heck is a wearing a cape? Ninja's don't wear capes.

Sub-Zero is generally a boring character, and he's also not a ninja. He's an MK ninja, but that's a term on it's own that has little to do with an actual ninja.

At 1:10...

I'm a crazy fan of injustice part 1, I love DC super hero so much. But, I've just watch Spider Man 3 at cinema and I keep asking why Spider doesnt appear in this game.
Any way, I have to play it on PC because I don't have PS4 or Xbox :)
This game is great, for its graphics, plot ( in my opinion the plot in this chapter is clearer than in part 1 and easier to follow), the combat is awesome, for finishing move or special move, there are animation, WOW, it's so great!! I can't ask more for this game!

Attachments

• injustice 2.jpg
    injustice 2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 45
Sub-Zero's dialogue is so freaking boring. He doesn't even have any special interactions with Captain Cold.

This is pretty much how things are with Darkseid and Red Hood as well. The majority of their dialogue are generic and reused quotes. None of the default characters even address them by their name. Nor do they address the premier skins by their names as well. Maybe except for Reverse Flash and Grid since they were in the story.

I think it's safe to say this is also how things are gonna be with the rest of the DLC characters. Which will be a really jarring disconnect when Scarecrow recognises Swamp Thing but Cyborg doesn't acknowledge Starfire or Aquaman not acknowledging Black Manta(if he's DLC). I think this is a result from the voice actor strike.

So I've been working on learning sub zero but I can't figure out the down trait klone smash move he just throws it. Anyone know what the problem is?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So I've been working on learning sub zero but I can't figure out the down trait klone smash move he just throws it. Anyone know what the problem is?

That's whats supposed to happen. Klone Smash means he just throws it closer in front of him instead of half screen.
Doing the Ice Burst (Down,Back Square/X) move is what makes the clones explode.

This is pretty much how things are with Darkseid and Red Hood as well. The majority of their dialogue are generic and reused quotes. None of the default characters even address them by their name. Nor do they address the premier skins by their names as well. Maybe except for Reverse Flash and Grid since they were in the story.

I think it's safe to say this is also how things are gonna be with the rest of the DLC characters. Which will be a really jarring disconnect when Scarecrow recognises Swamp Thing but Cyborg doesn't acknowledge Starfire or Aquaman not acknowledging Black Manta(if he's DLC). I think this is a result from the voice actor strike.

It is weird, because the most unlikely characters are the ones who have the most dialogue together.
Sub-Zero & Vixen have 3 unique interactions with eachother, all of which they know eachother's name.

That's whats supposed to happen. Klone Smash means he just throws it closer in front of him instead of half screen.
Doing the Ice Burst (Down,Back Square/X) move is what makes the clones explode.
Thanks. Didn't even notice the distance difference due to testing it out at starting spacing. I was thinking it was supposed to set it off like bomb traps at first.

I spent 4 hours the other day working on a combo for Sub-Zero. Recorded it, posted it on youtube and linked it here.
Found out 10 minutes later that it doesn't work because his command grab can be ducked. Ruined my excitement for the character.

Really hope they make his grab hit mid.

I know it's still early but I think Sub-Zero sucks. The only thing he has going for him is klone and that's not even good. He has some of the worst dialogue game. Dumb ice feather arms. Wasted slot in my opinion.

I know it's still early but I think Sub-Zero sucks. The only thing he has going for him is klone and that's not even good. He has some of the worst dialogue game. Dumb ice feather arms. Wasted slot in my opinion.

His has some of the best gear in the game tho. Almost every MK Ninja mask, Gi & color is represented with him.

His has some of the best gear in the game tho. Almost every MK Ninja mask, Gi & color is represented with him.

I did like the ketchup and mustard video where they played a sub mirror but with cyrax and sektor's respected colors. It sucks that the clone doesn't change colors though.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]

He has some cool gear stuff but the arms ruin it. The shader should also change the color of the arms as well.

I did like the ketchup and mustard video where they played a sub mirror but with cyrax and sektor's respected colors. It sucks that the clone doesn't change colors though.

It does turn into a snowman tho :lol:

Been awhile since I last came on this site. Anyways, I saw the gameplay of Sub-Zero and it's pretty decent.... Once I get a better controller for my X-Box One, I can get back to online and start defeating a lot of Sub-Zeros with my Green Lantern and Firestorm.

I will be waiting next month so I can finally purchase Koriand'r (will be for my 3rd slot of mains for Injustice 2) alone.